Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

greenpea

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like The Two of Us... Listening to the song takes me to sleep...

and Lonely... I like the songs that can make me fell asleep... ^_^

i love this forum .. hehehe

i know waht songs must i pick ..

i choose ROCK U hehe. .

cause i really fall in love with KARA cause this song, first i really like honey before i know this song, but when i looking informaton more about KARA from their MV in youtube, i found this song ...^^ ..they are really cute in that MV ..

i like ROCK U mini albums too, ROck U, Baby Boy are really addicted to hear .. easy listening and ROCK U lyrics are easy to remember ..

So initially I chose honey as my #1 song since it honey the one that got me hooked to kara in the first place, but now I think that my #1 song is now I'll write you a letter :)..it's my most played kara song in my iTunes currently.

Currently, it's still the same Lupin for me!! Nothing beats Lupin~ I listen to it sooo much it annoys my brother and my dad kinda sings along with it 0.0 And now I'm listening to Merry Love~ Ehehehe Jiyoungie~ Her voice is soo!!! <3melting!!!

I love the Kara originals but I tend lean toward their mixed collabs a bit more; there's something about two mixed genres coming together that's pleasantly surprising.

So my most overplayed, much loved Kara covers are:

• Kara- GOD's Gil
  • Kara- NO BRAIN's Binguel Binguel
  • Nicole and Kang Kyun Sung- Happy And...
  • Jiyoung and Jumper- Dazzling Eyes
  • Seungyeon and Nassun- Come to Play
  • Gyuri and Hong Kyung Min- Day After