Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

greenpea

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My playlist is mix with all kinds of Kpop but sorry to dissapoint but all I have in my phone from Kara is Lupin (first), Mister (2nd and the japanese), Step Up (3rd), Jumping (4th). I'm hoping I'll start to know more about them from here. =D

• 2 weeks later...

"Good Day", when listening to this song I always hoped I would be a good day,,XD again this sounds pretty sweet, :) I also like "Do not Be Shy",,, the second song I listen to most often :D

with KARA, it's always on a rotating table with me, one day I'll choose Revolution, the enxt Girls Talk,etc, but for all time faves that are at the top of my playlsits, it would have to be songs like "Tasty Love", "Binks" , "Burn", and (for some reason I can't explain,) SOS! Man, these songs make me feel good!

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely Step, Girl's Power, and Date. these three songs are always being played and I enjoy them very much. They are very catchy. I also used to listen to we're with you a lot but not anymore >.<

the most played KARA songs iN my playlist are SECRET WORLD, WANNA(jap ver.), lupin, missin.......sorry i cannot have only one most played kara songs when i have so many wonderful kara songs in my playist :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's I Am...(ing) Acoustic for me! I saw some lyrics in someone's signature over on another forum, and searched for it, only to realise it was from KARA. I decided to listen to it for a bit and WOW, I loved it. So now, it's top on my playlist.

For old songs, it's Pretty Girl !