• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,636 posts in this topic

if u wanna is definitely my favourite song from kara... it's so adorable, i could listen to it at anytime :D

"I Am..." nice ballad and all of their voices are strong here, it shows that they can really sing.

uuuuuuurrrgh this is hard, in my current mood it's probably wait kkkkk, others are if u wanna(love this one so much), don't be shy, lonely, my darling, secretly2, and last but not least HONEY. and how i love mr and lupin too.

ahh too hard to choose between Mister and Lupin, but gotta choose Mister!

it's the song that makes me pay attention to them ^^

well, i think that'd be Honey,

but i really like alot of their songs and Honey is just one i always listen to...

i thing there are also a bunch i just dont kno the names of

:)

Lupin and Secret World for songs they promoted

Dont Be Shy and Magic for songs from their album

it's hard to choose one,,...

i like LUPIN and Mr so much,,..

but i prefer Lupin,,..

Go! Go! KARA :thumbup:

NUmber 1 is LUPIN :wub: :wub:

2st is wanna,honey

But all the songs are my favorite

I like every song actually. Ahh, it's hard to choose.

But if I have to choose, If U Wanna and Honey are my favourite songs.

I have too many! can i list them all?

-Magic

-I am(ing)

-Lupin

-Jumping

-Lonely

-Honey

-Love is

kekeke too hard to choose

I kinda like The Two of Us... Listening to the song takes me to sleep...

and Lonely... I like the songs that can make me fell asleep... ^_^

Lupin for sure. Their other songs sound alike (because of the same producer), but Lupin was the one that really stood out for its concept.

Lupin no doubt! This song totally drew my attention for its addictive beat and catchy tune. It simply stands out among their songs, and was also the song that made me like Kara.

i love this forum .. hehehe

i know waht songs must i pick ..

i choose ROCK U hehe. .

cause i really fall in love with KARA cause this song, first i really like honey before i know this song, but when i looking informaton more about KARA from their MV in youtube, i found this song ...^^ ..they are really cute in that MV ..

i like ROCK U mini albums too, ROck U, Baby Boy are really addicted to hear .. easy listening and ROCK U lyrics are easy to remember ..

I like "Honey", but I haven't explored much of their albums, so this answer will probably change soon.

So initially I chose honey as my #1 song since it honey the one that got me hooked to kara in the first place, but now I think that my #1 song is now I'll write you a letter :)..it's my most played kara song in my iTunes currently.

My #1 KARA song would have to be "Same Heart." I know it's quite an unpopular choice, but it's the song that first introduced me to KARA. And the video is kinda cute! "Lupin" would be #2.

Mister,

Rock U,

Tasty Love,

Aha,

Wanna,

Lupin,

and ..,,

Jumping

there's the most KARA song i heard in my pc and my handphone .. because that song are really enjoyable to hear again and again ..

Here's mine :D *updated*

karaa.jpg

I just got LSS'ed on Burn 2 hours ago, and right now it's already 50 plays :D

those small play counts with 1 digit are recently added ones

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

Currently, it's still the same Lupin for me!! Nothing beats Lupin~ I listen to it sooo much it annoys my brother and my dad kinda sings along with it 0.0 And now I'm listening to Merry Love~ Ehehehe Jiyoungie~ Her voice is soo!!! <3melting!!!