• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,636 posts in this topic

Though!

I've listen to all their discography and love 'em all. Not a single song I don't like.

But if I have to choose, I'm going for Magic (Mabeob). Jet Coaster Love goes second, it's their #1 in Oricon so the fact speak for itself. :thumbup1:

That's hard, I haven't even heard all of their songs yet.... But I like very much their japanese releases, such as Jet Coaster Love and GO GO Summer, they give me energy somehow, hehe.

For me it would have to be Mister. Choreography or non, it's a great song with a wonderful beat. From the counting to the lalalas to quickening pace at the end. It's a great song to listen to. The new Jet Coaster Love song and We're with you are other great songs to listen to.

almost all of the songs ^^

but here are some;

-if you wanna

-binks

-let it go

-secretly secretly

-yondolehee

-wait

-good day

My favorite Kara song would have to 'Mister'. Mostly because it's the first song I recognize them in, and not just because of the choreography. Lol! It's definitely a great song, with a catchy beat and memorable chorus.

I m a newbie here !

my number 1 song of KARA is definitely IF U WANNA -

it's pure awesome ~ :D

my favorite is their japan song "ima okuritai, arigatou".

i really love this song :)

if u wanna and ima okuritai, arigatou.

i love ballad song so much. i think, KARA very good when they sing a ballad song.

My favourite and number 1 song of Kara would either be Honey and Lupin :)

You can listen to Honey when you feel happy or you feel in love

you can listen to Lupin when you feel like dancing!

I LOVE KARA!!FIGHTING <333

If i have to choose i would choose mister....that song is really amazing but i dont know jumping is a great song to..^^..

For me, I definely choose Lupin, well, the song really amazing and i'm in love with this song when I listened at the first time.

Wanna! That was my first song I ever heard from them. I love it soooooooo much ^^ It's adorable.

i love ballad song, so i choose ima okuritai arigatou :)

but i love also love rock u!

Love all their song, but recently i am listening to Mister a lot!, I guess the butt dance really leave me a big impact!!

Lupin!!!

The song never gets old. Can't stop listening to it even now :)

Hope they can continue performing such nice songs like lupin and jumping!

Love Is & Magic.

Two songs different from the usual style of KARA we see. Plus, Jing's rap in Love Is is just <3

I liked Aha, Jumping, Mr. and Jet Coaster Love. But I also really liked Ima Okuritai Arigatou. I still listen to these songs quite often.

Jumping for me, reasons being a mix between the beat/tempo of the song and the lyrics (at least what I understand from the translated lyrics).

Jumping/Wanna/Honey, but favorite of those 3 is Jumping. It has a good beat to listen to while driving (when I probably listen to Kara the most).

I play most of 'em over and over again :eyelove:

All of their songs are addicting.

My favorites are I Am and Ima, Okuritai Arigatou :wub:

Edited by _Onyeonee