• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,635 posts in this topic

step, lupin and mister are my favorite. these three songs are a must in my daily life. hope the next comeback will produce another favorite for me. kara fighting.

i seriously wonder how many times kara has performed mister. it is def their #1 song and my favorite.

My playlist is mix with all kinds of Kpop but sorry to dissapoint but all I have in my phone from Kara is Lupin (first), Mister (2nd and the japanese), Step Up (3rd), Jumping (4th). I'm hoping I'll start to know more about them from here. =D

Mister and Step! Haha. I will take this two songs in my list of favorite songs :) I love the beat and it made me dance to my seat!

Winter Magic!!! after honey :D Honey was catchy while winter magic was heartwarming. could dance ballet to it lol

Honey is most played song on my playlist

But i'm repeat "ing" if i go to sleep :D

I recently listen to Girl's Power a lot but in my playlist If you wanna, Ing., winter magic, step and honey are the top 5 ><

1. aha

2. step

3. missing

4. jumping

5. break it

:thumbup:

"Good Day", when listening to this song I always hoped I would be a good day,,XD again this sounds pretty sweet, :) I also like "Do not Be Shy",,, the second song I listen to most often :D

if u wanna

i can't choose :sweatdrop:

STEP, My darling, Missing, JCL, Let it go, Girls Power :D

Mine is Love Is and Lupin

I don't think I'll ever get over how flawless of a song Love Is is, the whole song is just so amazing ;n;

Edited by barowrinklies

with KARA, it's always on a rotating table with me, one day I'll choose Revolution, the enxt Girls Talk,etc, but for all time faves that are at the top of my playlsits, it would have to be songs like "Tasty Love", "Binks" , "Burn", and (for some reason I can't explain,) SOS! Man, these songs make me feel good!

Mister, Lupin and Love is

play counts are about the same for these three

but nowadays Step is trailing close behind :D

For me it would be Honey and Mister (Jap ver). I really like those 2 songs especially Honey. :tongue:

It'll be If you wanna and Step (it caught up with lupin!heh) if you include MVs, i think IOA would be wayyy ahead!

I think it's wanna, don't know why but i really love this song, kekeke. The music at the beginning is very catchy!

It's definitely Step, Girl's Power, and Date. these three songs are always being played and I enjoy them very much. They are very catchy. I also used to listen to we're with you a lot but not anymore >.<

I think I've broken my ipod from the number of plays ^^* hahaha, I'd have to say Mister, Secret World, Step

definitely step. step and girl's power. they are sooo good. i wish that they woudl come up with so many songs like that~

the most played KARA songs iN my playlist are SECRET WORLD, WANNA(jap ver.), lupin, missin.......sorry i cannot have only one most played kara songs when i have so many wonderful kara songs in my playist :D

In my car the most played Kara song is "Only For You". It feels pretty good turned up. Outside of the car probably "Jet Coaster Love" or "Umbrella".

It's I Am...(ing) Acoustic for me! I saw some lyrics in someone's signature over on another forum, and searched for it, only to realise it was from KARA. I decided to listen to it for a bit and WOW, I loved it. So now, it's top on my playlist.

For old songs, it's Pretty Girl !

Most played right now must be Step, I just love it!

Jumping and Lupin coming close second.