What is your favorite dance from KARA?

Hyewoo

I know the 'butt dance' is tremendously popular right now(No.4,Yay!!)and my butt kept dancing everytime I hear 'Mister' :) but I always find 'Honey' & 'Wanna' quite easy to follow so everytime I hear 'Honey' or 'Wanna' I automatically dance to it..KARA has so many addicting & easy dance moves,What do other Kamilias have to say?^^

Oh,and I find this addicting too>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIGG7jaFv8I...yer_profilepage

>>>The gyurilla dance,LoL!!

• Like 1

lol what kind of dance is that, its really funny haha.

by the way mister dance is good but i still prefer wanna

i think that because of the hand movements that attracted me lol

Edited by Taiga_C

Mister! XD When I first saw the performance, I was like ldsktjsdltk <3 Too bad I can't do it, Kara is really coordinated lol.

Other than that, I really like the Break It and Secret World dances.

Honey, Pretty Girl, and Rock U are all really fun dances too.

And of course there is Wanna, such cool choreography.

... I think I like them all. :/ It's too hard to choose.

come on.. tis question is unfair..to me

I love them all!!

I remember Pretty Girls man.. I dance it everywhere. Even my friends know the step due to me dancing to it.

Then HONEY~ HONEY~ HONEY~ soo cute <3

I do the think about it now too!!! ... I love the butt dance but yeah... it's not that convinient to dance around ><

come on.. tis question is unfair..to me

I love them all!!

I remember Pretty Girls man.. I dance it everywhere. Even my friends know the step due to me dancing to it.

Then HONEY~ HONEY~ HONEY~ soo cute <3

I do the think about it now too!!! ... I love the butt dance but yeah... it's not that convinient to dance around ><

LOL yeah pretty girll.. LOL I used to cpy booms version of this XD

LOL...yeah...dat dance is very femes...

It's something new to Kara...

N gives big shock to fans wit their new dance...

Melting fans heart....lol...

My favourite is almost all parts...

Coz i'm universal =]

Aside from the butt dance !! XD I was watching this the other day XDD I couldnt stop laughing.. This without doubt is my favourite dance by KARA so far XDD But this was during KARA4 .. So .. Yeah XD~ ---> KARA- Kim Jong Kook - Loveable/Sarang Surowo

Edited by HarukaKaori

When i saw the topic, only one dance comes into my mind, Mister!!

the dance is awesome, excluding the 'butt dance', i still like it,i like the chorus part too

Wanna will be next up on my list, alot of hand movements but is really a good dance in my opinion

then will be Honey,y?cos its cute, and i can even dance to it, kinda simple.haha

Ahh, tough topic...

I like all their dances personally... but right now all i move to is wanna and mister because those are usually playing now

... mister, i like the steps for sy and nicole's part more than the butt dance but it's all just plain awesome :matrix:

and wanna the hand movements are fun plus when i'm just zoning out i can just flick my head like sy during the radio show to wake myself xD

There's this part in 'Rock U' that i really like, it's Nicole, Hara & Jiyoung's part, every time i hear their part i start doing the dance lol, but i'm not that interested in the rest of the song though~

But Mister's 'But Dance' is the best. :inluv: I also like Gyuri's part where they circle around her.