What is your favorite dance from KARA?

Hyewoo

mister dance is definitely my fav dance, the choerography really matches the music and the dance really wants u to get up and move..shake it shake it haha. i oso pretty much prefer their break it dance movement to the cuter ones like pretty girl and honey. break it jus makes them so cool

OF COURSE THE BUTT DANCE IS THE BEST!!!hahaa....

I love mister's dance soooo much!!!

never bored to watch it every single day...hoho

and I think Honey's song is quite match for an aerobic dance...don't you think?

everytime I listen to the song,I remember an aerobic dance...LOL!! XD

But...I love Honey's dance too...they seem so cute on that dance,hoho....

i like all kara dances.........

BUT BUT BUT *dont bash me for saying this* mister's dance isnt..... well...... very appealing to me......... or......... uh......... very good. butt dance?? when i first watched the dance on youtube, i was very disappointed, after all, the butt dance is so popular.

i like all the other dances....... i think my personal favourite out of all of them FOR NOW (my preferences change VERY EASILY) is wanna..... the movements are so catchy and interesting........ and it fits the song lol :tongue:

definitely the butt dance~ ♥♥♥♥♥

but actually for me, it's the Nicole's '1 2 3 4 5 6 boom it' part and then 'whipping hand' before the butt dance that makes it more awesome..

at the 2nd place.. hm..

Honey.. especially the part where Nicole sang in English..

it's just..... Sweet~ ♥

I like all their dances...really I love to copy Pretty Girl, Honey and Wanna...I always fail to copy Mister and if i try i need to be alone....XD

I find Pretty Girl's dance quite cute. I love the Yeah part. It's easy for me to follow. I love most to imitated Wanna. I love Wanna ^^ even more than Mister rsrsrsrsrsrs