• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

What is your favorite dance from KARA?

813 posts in this topic

I like all their dance choreography but if I were to choose it would be butt dance.

I like Lupin's dance for most! no matter from the dressing(mystery dark) and also the arrange of the dance! especially in the chorus part(that is when they singing "It's Mine...This is Mine)~

I'm pretty divided b/w Mister's butt dance and the dance for Lupin. Lupin's dance image is really powerful, but the butt dance got me into Kara.

Of course it would be "Mister", all trying to do the butt dance, hehehhe

I must confess that I do.

Pretty girl was the cutest. I choosed it. :3 mister, actually yeah! No need to answer, keke. Jumping and jet coaster love dances were good too. I love all KARA's dances!! Don't get me wrong, it's the girls fault. LOL~ xP

LUPIN & WANNA, I learned wanna quite easily but Lupin was quite hard. It took me 2 months! Out of the two, though I think Lupin is better! :thumbup:

oh well butt dance beats it all ...So hard to choose 1 ...i love all their dances ...So the kara ..!

Well mostly for me ..Lupin,Wanna,Mister has been my everyday dance routinee HEHE ..

Recently JCL is so cute..Hope to learn that penguin dance..:)

I love the formations for Honey and the cute and energetic choreo for Rock U. As for dance moves, my favorite is the "ye~ye~ye~ye come on beautiful girl" part in Pretty Girl xD

I love their dances from Wanna & Mister...:)

Nothing beats the butt dance!^^

Butt dance. Mister. Wonderfulness.

Yeah, I'm easily enamored by wonderful bodies and arguably suggestive dances... :blushing:

Hmm..for me "LUPIN & Jumping" though the steps is so hard i really like it .. lol !

Edited by triplesss-blackjack

Personal favourite would be LUPIN (: Can't express how much I love that dance!

definitely the butt dance

even though i can't dance to it

i love Honey too

it's easier for me

Jumping jumping jumping out! This one was pretty catchy.. And the dance is not that hard.. And they really look good in that MV, I really think Jumping is one of their best dances..

Of course mister dance is very popular and i like it.

Also i really like Jumping dance.)

Mister, Lupin xD are my favourites atm.

Like catchy song with simple dances.

Tho everything else from Kara also appealing anyway xD

Must Have them alll~

butt dance! mister! really sexy... i miss this days :~~ i like wanna and honey too ^^

fave dance - definitely butt dance, (who doesn't like that? XD)

but the dance I dance usually is Emergency Exit Dance, Honey Dip Dance and Penguin Dance <3

the best dance for me is the 'butt dance'....from MISTER song....i like their dance because it is easy to learn....

and so...they looks cute with their outfit,....

me .. LUPIN and WANNA...

i love "hand move" in wanna... this song never failed to make me "move" my hands too

I like the Lupin dance moves. It's just so new and edgy,

and all of the members master the dance well

i like mister and all of kara dance.

i like mister because, they are look very sexy at that video, and that dance which the first one i see.

My favorite dance from Kara

is Mister :thumbup: even though

it's kinda hard to dance that, I find it

really cool :blink:

jumping both version korean and japanesse

i love it

and also the penguin dance from JCL is cute too

and umbrella dance

ha ha ha