Which KARA member are you?

Hyewoo

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

Wow! That's a shocker!

But actually I've had a friend that said that I looked cold, but when she talked to me I was nice.

LOL. Although I'm not as confident as Gyuri.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri. o_o

Weird, because I don't think I'm like her in anyway. She's got the confidence of a thousand people. And I don't. lolool I've never thought these things were tooo accurate. But they're still fun. DX And I'm not a girl either haha.

LOL oi oi

JiYoung

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

94 other people got this result! That's 11%

Aigoo.... I see i'm in the minority @_@ According to that description i guess it's... half true a bit uptight is true >< but in general I don't think I resemble her too much personality wise.

Edited by A m a r a n t h

I would pick my own Goddess Park Gyuri.............She means a lot to me and she is the light of hope for me.........I was told as a crazy person for my madness and crazy about Gyuri,......Many have said "Impossible, No Way".......How shall I stand this......I too am a man with heart...and I never ever felt love before.....I understand love bcoz of that Goddess...I am trying all the way I can to get next to her....

Edited by Yuber

So glad kamilias are enjoying this*Smile*Lol,people got seungyeon the most,i am seungyeon too!^^

Wonder who could be jing?

-lol i came across this because its the last one on the first page-

I GOT JING! XD i didnt expect to be anyone in specific. cuz i dont know much about the girls. im new.

anyways, "You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways."

that's just me.. lol the maknae is like that? XD gotta look into her even more.

yea im this type of someone who likes someone that has the same personality.

ps. seems like im the first one that think getting jing is soooo right. its around 99% true for me XD