Which KARA member are you?

Hyewoo

i really love nicole, but i can see why i got picked as gyuri instead (my badd *** personality prolly contributes to it) :P

"GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring."

confident and cold... yes,very precise... fun and caring when i want to be :)

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I got Gyuri...I really wanted Jiyoung but I guess me and Gyuri do have more in common than me and Jiyoung...I mean the quiz didn't lie, right? Lol, I sound paranoid.

it says i'm nicole:

Nicole

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

LOL not exactly what i expected since i tend to be hyper with only a few chosen people but i'm not complaining. o love her. yay! \o/

I'm Ncole.!!

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

I never thought pinned Nicole.

I would have liked to be my chouchou Hara. T_T)

I was about not to take the quiz bcos I'm pretty sure which member I am, but I took it anyway and the result is.... Jiyoung lmaooooo no for 100% I'm not like Jiyoung at all XD I dont get angry easily and if I do, no one can notice that. I claim myself alike to Seungyeon, introvert and quiet. in nature this is how she is right? It's just the entertainment work that requires her to appear opposite.. Wow what else? I'm smart and hard-working too :)

lmaoo okay this is a joke.

Thanks for the link anyway :D