Which KARA member are you?

Hyewoo

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

"You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents"

aigoo~ i got NICOLE!!

i want my HAMMIE!! :crying:

but..it's okay though...

i love Nicole too... :tongue:

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring

gyul~ :P, maybe because i'm the silent type of person..so people might think i'm cold.. >_<

but once you get to know me! i'm really good and fun to be with.~:D

thanks for the quiz btw!

I'm a Gyuri. I'm a goddess :tongue:

It's true though, the description matched my personality almost perfectly except the confidence part. I wish I was as confident as her.

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

Edited by JJW

"You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents."

Funny...my friends call me smart, lazy, introverted, and easily enraged, but bipolar-ly happy and fun.

Oh...and unlike Nicole, I can't dance. xP

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri---also surprised, but the description kind of does fit (when I'm in that mood, lol). I'd like to think that if this test resembled an MBTI, I'd be a Nicole with friends, Hara with dancing, Hammie with hardworking, and Jing with aegyo. heehee

But I send my love force to whoever created that quiz (he or she has major awesomeness)!

ok this is my result:

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

>>>> woah!!! the goddess gyuri!?!?!?!?! *faints* xD

omigad that's so impossible.. xD gyuri is very beautiful and i'm nothing.. ahahaha... ^^;;

I got Seung Yeon. "You belong in the spotlight and you know it. You're great at singing and dancing and are super cute. You might sometimes get angry but who doesn't? =]" I don't fit this description at all, haha. Great at singing? Dancing? Cute? Whaaaaaat?? Lol.