• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

yay! I got Nicole --> You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

wow thanks for sharing this and thanks also to the person that made this quiz.

btw did the quiz and..

i got gyuri. :D

it says that i'm cold but once people gets to know me better, they'll realize that i'm not that cold.

i guess that's true. haha

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

yay! i got hara!!

my fave member!

happy!

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

i so agree with sweet, dorky and fun!

people also say that i'm a good dancer.. :)

quiet??.. i guess... somewhat.

also a guy here.

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

i don't think this matches at all...lol. i would have figured i would get seungyeon.

JiYoung

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

.. this probably imply I'm gonna have to take anger management class, lol

guess i'm gyuri again..this is like my second time of being gyuri *sigh*.........................YAY!! :)

ps.. can't help but notice that who ever made the quation thingy is seungyeon's fan...lol

Edited by tryingout

i got nicole. we're meant to be!

i think i can be a male ver. of her. haha. xD!

JiYoung

I want Nicole but i love Ji Young too :wub:

haha im a guy and i got ji young

no way can i picture myself being and acting cute like her

i thought i was going to get hara since im pretty goofy

lol

I'm Nicole?!!

This is awesome..not expecting it though..

:tongue:

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

these are correct but im actually expecting jiyoung. waha!

Yaahoo. I got Nicole!

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

I got Gyuri as answer,

and i truly think it is the case !

Seem to be cold, but yet very fun and caring when you get to know me :eyelove:

HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

LOL i'm surprised... i used to dislike hara at first :)

ooh i got Nicole :D yay!! thanx for the link~

Not saying cause she's my fav, but I'm more like Nicole. I got Gyuri though! :)