• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

i looooooooooooooove it!!!kekeke~~~

"You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun."

WOOT...!! I got Hara, but I wanna be Gyuri though... :sweatdrop:

Can't believe I got Jiyoungie.I really am easy to get angry and snap at people,but i'm not sure anyone would still love me with that.

I got Jiyoung. Ahaha. : )

Actually I think I probably am the most like her.

With a mix of Seungyeon in there, too maybe?

I am Hara!!! Kinda unexpected since I was guessing I'd be Seungyeon~ but oh well~ I love them all ~~~~~~ :thumbup:

I got Gyuri xD o.o I agree about the cold part only ROFL

LOL, ahahah I was Goddess, but I must confess I think my confident isn't very high much as Goddess so I was very suprise (: But then be chosen or said that I'll be Gyuri made me happyy Teeheee (:

I got Jiyoung and I do tend to get angry easily and snap at people, so I guess I got the right member :)

i got our maknae kang jiyoung! apparently only 12% got her as a result...i guess we're special...? LOL

Based on the quiz, I got Hara. :3

Hara Goo~! :3

HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

i'm not a great dancer. :))) lol.

the quiz says I'm Hara, "You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun." well, the result is right, except the 'great dancer' part. i sucked at dancing xD

The Goddess Gyuri! When I think about it, I think I actually relate to her the most. I am most satisfied with my result! :thumbup:

i got gyuri,,lol but iam not that confident about my looks lol..but i love her .. :thumbup1:

I got Gyuri!! But I want Jiyoung! Lol, but what it says about "me" is true!!! 0.0 I may seem cold but I am not...ish lol

Hehe, i got Hara! :D

I'm sweet, dorky and fun. Lol!

I dont dance, but im a great dancer... Maybe i should start hahaha.

i got gyuri haha

but still my personality is NOTHING like hers XD im not confident or anything haha

I'm gyuri too! i wanted nicole thought but gyuri's fine too considering she's my second fav in kara :)

here my result :

anhso-151016_karaquizres.jpg

I got HaRa. so speechless, actually i think my character is similar to her, but never think that Hara is the result for my quiz .___.

How to say, pleasure or disappoint =))))

i got gyuri!!kinda expecting it!!n i lurveee it soo muchhh,.keke..i might be cold outside,but u will never know wat lies insede!!!hehe :thumbup:

lol im Gyuri :D

how do they decide though? all I know is that I chose may and Gyuri's birthday is in may