Which KARA member are you?

Hyewoo

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

I'm a guy, but I got Hara.

We're nothing alike, and the comments are funny.

Its a good thing I got Hara.

Maybe try making a poll for guys to see which KARA member he is suited with? :tongue:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dude here too.. i'm not expecting anyone, whoever matches with me among our girls will be fine :) and i got jiyoung.. well, i'm the maknae among our circle of friends here in our work.. but i don't get angry easily.. in fact, my hyungs are the one getting annoyed when i start to bully them.. hahaha.. does that make me jiyoung-alike? lol :)

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

LOL never see that coming.

BTW I love GYURI :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

who doesn't like Gyuri?

Glad :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

thats for the link it was helpful... well im GyuRi.. AND THIS WAS IT SAID ...

...You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

I THINK I LIKE HOW WE HAVE SOME THINGS IN COMMON!!!:P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Gyuri which I kind of expected because I'm the oldest one in my group of friends and used to take care of the others. She's the member I respect the most and it would be amazing if I could be even a bit more Leader-like. I love all the Kara's girls but Gyuri is my favorite, she is such a Goddess :eyelove: