• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

i got Jiyoung.. ~__~

JiYoung

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

i got gyuri!!!...my fav member..it does make sense i do seem cold to ppl who dont really know me..n sometimes to ease my inferior complex i act overconfident...lol

I got Gyuri. This was totally unexpected but a very welcome surprised. Thanks for sharing the link to quiz with us that was fun.

YAH!!! im Seungyeon!!!

You're SeungYeon. You belong in the spotlight and you know it. You're great at singing and dancing and are super cute. You might sometimes get angry but who doesn't? =]

lol i like quizzes like this

kinda weird to find out i am Gyuri tho lol, we seem like polar opposites!

I'm like nicole but i want to be Gyuri..very high self confidence..

bubbly nicole also not bad..brighten my surround with my laugh..

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

hmm, is this true? im not sure abt this myself :D

Wow, who created this quiz? :) I'm Gyuri x)

"You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring."

It's actually true, very true o_O Freaky..

That was fun!

HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

I'm Hara!!

I got Gyuri, I so was not expecting that! I really love these types of quizzes :D Thanks for sharing!

Edit:

Thinking back on it You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

So true!

I retook it today and I got Seungyeon

You're SeungYeon. You belong in the spotlight and you know it. You're great at singing and dancing and are super cute. You might sometimes get angry but who doesn't? =]

I honestly do kida love having the spotlight, and if I got into the select vocal group at school I can't be that bad right?

I was hoping for Hara though...my favorite member.

haha I got really excited when I saw Taemin as an answer in the who would you date.

Edited by Cupcake

i got nicolee! LOL

Nicole

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

i wish ih ad some talent. LMAO

I got confident Gyuri :( I guess the part about people thinking I'm cold really applies to me ^^;

I always looked at myself as more of a Seungyeon though, because of my greed for work :D

THE QUIZ CALLED ME NICOLE! aweSOME~! Whoever knew I had talent.