If Kara members branched out...

jazzyfizzle

hmmm...

gyuri and hara would definitely continue her carreer to become an actress...

jing, I'm not really sure what she's gonna be...

seungyeon would be great as an MC for talk shows...

as for nicole.... open up a restaurant, girl... you eat too much LOL

It's kinda hard to think of them going on their separate ways and not being a group but that's the reality someday .... They are all talented enough to pursue whatever they want. But just to give my own opinion on what the girls could do I think:

Gyuri - should pursue acting since she's really good at it.

- she could be a dj,mc or host a talk show since she's witty and good at talking.

Seungyeon - she wanted to be a translator but then we won't be able to see her!

- she could continue being a singer.

- dj or mc is good too since she has done this before.

Nicole - she wanted to open a patisserie she can do that but at the same time she can host a cooking show "Cooking or Baking with Cole" it has a nice ring to it! this way we'll still be able to see and keep up with her. :D

Hara - she can be an actress like she wanted to be or she can continue her modeling.

Jiyoung- have to think about this!

Possibilities for the girls are endless I just hope that they would choose something that would enable us to see them. Whatever it maybe I'm sure we will support them in all their future endeavors.

i think nicole would find a way into tv programs / varieties.

she was extremely awesome in star golden bell, so she could easily MC anything ^^

i agree with the original poster

i think gyuri would branch out into musicals ^^"

i don't know why but i picture seungyeon being a teacher o__o

so maybe a vocal teacher or something like that ? ^^

hara would still be in the entertainment business i'm sure ~

and i think jiyoung could be one of those maknaes-gone-solo that do fairly well ^^

all of them i could agree with, although i do think that Ji young's a bit young for modeling since she's still in school.

I really think with more training on managing her singing[cuz it's a little bit pitchy] Nicole can make it as a soloist. Maybe I'm just biased but Nicole has the talent and with talent you can train someone to be great ;D and not just skill.

Gyuri would look great as a ballad singer maybe not hip hop and dancing soloist like Cole but ballads and OST's would fit her the best! I could also see her acting! <3 I really think she would kindof be like hyori with a touch of sweetness.

And Seungyeon would be good as an MC or have her own show or radio station. Her sweet voice would be nice to hear.

For Hara she has the skill but I think she needs to add a little bit more passion? Hara has a lot of skill though. And she has good variety skills too. Her own show with an expert or back up would be good. And acting might be an option too.

And Jiyoung needs to reach out a little more....

Edited by nerdxissa

• 4 weeks later...

They actually talked about what they want to do after KARA in variety show 'Taxi'.

Gyuri wants to pursue acting.

Seungyeon wants to study foreign language and translate documents.

Nicole wants to be a patissier in her own restaurant.

Hara is preparing for college, probably studying about acting. Leaving KARA soon? I hope not :D

Jiyoung wasn't asked about it, probably because she is still young.

I can only agree with what has already been said. They all have their dreams, which they have expressed before and I hope that they have the chance to achieve them when the time comes. It would be a sad day for me and many other fans when it happens, but I would support them in whatever they decide to pursue. :D

i could totally see goo hara becoming a model, seungyeon has alot of mcing experience so hosting shows isn't hard for her, i'd really like to see nicole and jiyoung in a drama and gyuri in a musical :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...