If Kara members branched out...

jazzyfizzle

So I'm just curious to see how well everyone knows Kara! If Kara members were to branch out in the entertainment industry, what could you see them do? Or what would you like to see them do? I'm still a bit new to Kamilia so my answers won't be too intuitive, lol. (of course this is with the assumption that they're still together! XP)

For me, I see...

Gyuri branching out into acting, like in musicals, tvdramas and movies! Oh and to do cfs! She'd be a CF queen with all her facial expressions! lol

Seungyeon producing more solo songs, perhaps also going into Radio DJ-ing and hosting a variety show as main MC. I could even envision her as a songwriter.

Nicole, definitely, TV personality as well...Same as Seungyeon in Radio DJ-ing and hosting (which she is currently doing with Jaebum!). I could also see her producing solo songs as well! :D

Jiyoung, also big screen! Hey, if Sohee can do it in "I like it hot!" then so can our maknae! <3

Hara, high-end model and face of cosmetic cfs and stuff. lol, and famous fashion designer since she has an interest in that area. Her acting isn't too bad as well! Big screen, big screen!

I actually think all of them can be cf jjangs! ^_^

how about you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For ji young i agree with you. hara too .

But for gyuri.

Mc (Like sgb, or other it match her) and CF Queen .

SeungYeon , Solo singer that will perfect .

Nicole, Singer, and drama ~

• 1 month later...

Actually I agree with all that's said. I think Nicole will be an MC and tv personality. She's just so bubbly. Gyul and Jing too. Hara will definitely be a model she's so pretty! And seungyeon can go solo or yes radio personality. Ah. but they're perfect together! Kara jjang!

I agree w/ most.

Gyuri- Can defiantly see her act again and i can see her doing musicals. I think Gyuri is really good at making facial expressions and she is good at changing her voice and expressing herself. :lol:

Seungyeon- I think she has the highest chance of going solo and I think she would be good at small drama roles or musicals to since I've seen her act in her mv. I would rather her stick to singing and dancing b/c she has a sweet voice and I can see her doing ballads or host her own radio station. <3

Hara- CF Queen and Magazine Model. I can see Hara do photo shoots for fashion magazine and I can see her becoming the CF queen. I think Hara is the type of girl a lot of companies would want as the company's face to model their products b/c she looks like a doll.

Nicole- I can see her as a variety type of person. She would be best as a regular guest on a show or if she improved her korean, she would be a very cute and hyper MC. I think she fits a lot of variety shows b/c she is so energetic and unique.

Jiyoung- Cute Jiyoung would also be great for dramas b/c she has the cute innocent drama face. I can also see Jing being on variety shows more when she graduates from high school. Our Jing still has to grow up.

I'd agree with most of you regarding Hara (CF / Fashion Model - I hate to admit it but she has the look everyone seems to love in a fashion model) and Nicole (TV personality since her stint on SGB was highly praised but I'm not really sure if she can survive on a regular non-SGB type variety show with her difficulties (Korean language)).

If any of them branch out into acting I'd hope they consider their inexperience and consider a low level part / cameo to test the water before diving head first into the acting ocean.

As for singing they could all do minor solo projects/duets but I'd rather they not for the time being.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Japanese market reacts to them. I don't have high expectations since the Japanese market is saturated with girl groups / solo singers and the girls (I hate to say it) don't really stand out in that market but I guess it all depends on what kind of marketing strategy they have planned for them once they touch down in Japan.

Gyuri - DJing? She seems pretty good at that. Acting too since she has experience.

SY - Definitely MCing. She's just got that MC vibe from her and I think I'd like to see her do solos in the future :)

Hara - CF Queen and model! Just like everyone else said, but I think she wanted to try acting so that too.

Nicole - A lot variety. She's the type of person that can entertain people so she'd do well.

Jing - Modeling and CFs! Maknae is really cute and I think she would do well with that :)

My thoughts according to the girls' own words about what they want in the future and other areas I think they will branch into.

Gyuri - Singing ( Said she'd love to act again BUT wants to be known as a singer) & Acting ( the other love? + she's darn good at it), any person who is smart WILL give Gyuri her own radio show, she's such a person where people will listen to her crack them up and a regular on variety show as well.

SeungYeon - She's studying acting and has said she wanted to pursue acting in the future, she most likely will MC as well, solo = maybe.

Hara - She also said she wants to be a great actress in the future as well. Her career will likely consists of modeling and beauty CFs and acting too.

Nicole- She loves music and dancing, I can only see her passion for that continuing and eventually becoming a solo (she has charisma), also she has a varied fanbase which WILL help if and when she does go solo. I think she will also make regular rounds on variety shows and who knows what else lol.

Jiyoung - Not sure yet, I think she's still developing as an entertainer.

as good a singer/dancer as Hara is, i think she should just go into comedy and variety shows lol...

she is just so quick and witty with her horrible puns and she also seems like she'd be great at physical comedy... Jaesuk should take her as his protege lol

• 2 months later...

As much as I love them being in a group, it is inevitable that they do solo activities which are happening now. I personally think that Gyuri has the potential to go into acting! She'll do great in that field. For Nicole, dj-ing and hosting. SeungYeon is also great in hosting and I hope she'll be given more activities. <3 Hara has surprised me with her down to earth attitude. I see her in lots of variety shows and even in daily dramas and sitcoms! Walking down the runway and posing for various ads and magazines too for Hara! And for JiYoung, I think her special area would be shows like Love Letter and X-Man (how I miss these programs!). :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...