• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

137 posts in this topic

86340.jpg

Show Title: Bonanza (Nodaji/노다지)

Genre: Historical and Cultural Variety

Broadcast Company: MBC

Airdate & Time: Aug 23. |Sundays| 6:45 PM (after Oppa Band)

Cast: Nicole (KARA), Kim Jae Dong, Jo Hye Ryun, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Na Young, Hwangbo, Lee Sung Jin, and Park Jaebum (2PM).

Premise:

Bonanza is a variety show which incorporates historical and cultural aspects of the Korean nation as they will be on a treasure hunt type of setting where the participants will complete the tasks given by going to the landmark designated for that episode, discovering the different specialties, remains and stories hidden behind these places.

Official Site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/sundaynight/program/

credit: coffeebeanie @ KH and compiled by Mae @ KH.

Preview of Bonanza Ep. 1

credit: sweetpack07@youtube.

YOUTUBE LINKS:

Full EP 01

(only pt1, the rest should be the channel)

Nicole Cuts:

1 & 2

CAPS/GIFS:

EP 01: HERE

I don't know why, but this show looks hardcore tiring. D: Nicole is so into her little digging, though. XD

I'm so exciiii~ted [no Rain pun intended @_@] for the 23rd ! I just hope Cole is able to get some rest, though. ; =;

Thank you for sharing !

^^ yes some of the korean fans were worried b/c i think it was raining the day they filmed the first episode.. in the preview, they have swim and i guess look for something on the beach..

1E09090816.jpg

I'm looking forward to it, but you barely see a flash of her in the preview (had to watch it a few times). I just hope she gets decent air time.

The preview of her is so short, basically the screencap posted. I hope the show gives her decent airtime and I hope it becomes successful too ^_^

^^ actually she's like in two other shots lol. omg.. i was like freaking out b/c MBC was canceling Music core b/c of the president's death but they aren't canceling their Sunday Night Lineup with includes Bonanza :inluv:

^^ Lol, I hadn't seen the 2 other shots of her, will rewatch it again haha. I hope they don't cancel it, can't wait for it to air :D

I can't wait for this to air!! I love almost all the people on the show too. I'm a huge fan of Hwangbo as well so I'm super excited :P

i see nicole, can you? lol

news1250750285_168045_1_m.jpg

i updated the first post :devil:.. i was reading the article about the show again.. so the first episode will air in 2 parts..

Last July, the show

i updated the first post ;).. i was reading the article about the show again.. so the first episode will air in 2 parts..

Nicole's wearing the cap right? Haha wasn't certain at first, but I've rewatched the preview again and she was dancing between HwangBo and the other girl.

Edited by firewater07

cant wait for it to come out tomorrow

Ooh, I'm looking forward to this. It seems like a big variety show. By big I mean like something most Koreans would catch, not like Idol Show in that sense. And I see familiar faces of pretty funny people so I think it should be pretty entertaining :P

Looks interesting and entertaining. Looking forward to see this.

And its nice the girls get to visit show little bit "different" compared to never ending music shows.

Edited by Tomppa

i can't wait to see this! it looks good and with jay and nicole, what's not to love? nicole looks so cute digging her little hole, haha.

i really doubt the show is going to air .. this was on the schedule on the korean kara fansites but i just checked and it' s been removed.. MBC choose to air the president's funeral..

I woke up and started searching for it, but- Yeah. I think it got postponed. ; =;

Bah. Was looking forward to starting the first episode before school. D8

</braces self for when it does air.>

aww.. it got postponed?? have to wait abit longer for ep 1 to air

ill just watch the preview again then.

ah i'm really looking forward to seeing the interaction between nicole and jaeboem. it's too bad that it got postponed a week.

ahhh, that's too bad. i wanted to see nicole and her interactions with jay and the others. i'll have to wait another week then =/

this show looks so exciting!

i can't wait to see it! nicole and jay<33 **praying for interactions** lol

i love all the cast! this show is gonna be hilarious! :)

after watching the preview soo many times..

i finally spotted her! lol :]

09.08.25. Bonanza Fancam - Nicole

credit:sweetpack07@youtube.

^ohh so that explains why i couldn't find it! ahhh i'm looking forward to seeing this!

haha nicole looks so confident on stage...was she doing BEG's dance? =)

^ohh so that explains why i couldn't find it! ahhh i'm looking forward to seeing this!

haha nicole looks so confident on stage...was she doing BEG's dance? =)

yep... it was like a mini dance off between the guys and girls of the cast.. i was reading a fan comment who was there and she said nicole was cute and beautiful lol.. and it was really fun..