[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

mae

86340.jpg

Show Title: Bonanza (Nodaji/노다지)

Genre: Historical and Cultural Variety

Broadcast Company: MBC

Airdate & Time: Aug 23. |Sundays| 6:45 PM (after Oppa Band)

Cast: Nicole (KARA), Kim Jae Dong, Jo Hye Ryun, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Na Young, Hwangbo, Lee Sung Jin, and Park Jaebum (2PM).

Premise:

Bonanza is a variety show which incorporates historical and cultural aspects of the Korean nation as they will be on a treasure hunt type of setting where the participants will complete the tasks given by going to the landmark designated for that episode, discovering the different specialties, remains and stories hidden behind these places.

Official Site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/sundaynight/program/

credit: coffeebeanie @ KH and compiled by Mae @ KH.

Preview of Bonanza Ep. 1

credit: sweetpack07@youtube.

YOUTUBE LINKS:

Full EP 01

(only pt1, the rest should be the channel)

Nicole Cuts:

1 & 2

CAPS/GIFS:

EP 01: HERE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, but this show looks hardcore tiring. D: Nicole is so into her little digging, though. XD

I'm so exciiii~ted [no Rain pun intended @_@] for the 23rd ! I just hope Cole is able to get some rest, though. ; =;

Thank you for sharing !

^^ yes some of the korean fans were worried b/c i think it was raining the day they filmed the first episode.. in the preview, they have swim and i guess look for something on the beach..

1E09090816.jpg

^^ actually she's like in two other shots lol. omg.. i was like freaking out b/c MBC was canceling Music core b/c of the president's death but they aren't canceling their Sunday Night Lineup with includes Bonanza :inluv:

i updated the first post ;).. i was reading the article about the show again.. so the first episode will air in 2 parts..

Nicole's wearing the cap right? Haha wasn't certain at first, but I've rewatched the preview again and she was dancing between HwangBo and the other girl.

Edited by firewater07

Ooh, I'm looking forward to this. It seems like a big variety show. By big I mean like something most Koreans would catch, not like Idol Show in that sense. And I see familiar faces of pretty funny people so I think it should be pretty entertaining :P

i really doubt the show is going to air .. this was on the schedule on the korean kara fansites but i just checked and it' s been removed.. MBC choose to air the president's funeral..

I woke up and started searching for it, but- Yeah. I think it got postponed. ; =;

Bah. Was looking forward to starting the first episode before school. D8

</braces self for when it does air.>

^ohh so that explains why i couldn't find it! ahhh i'm looking forward to seeing this!

haha nicole looks so confident on stage...was she doing BEG's dance? =)

yep... it was like a mini dance off between the guys and girls of the cast.. i was reading a fan comment who was there and she said nicole was cute and beautiful lol.. and it was really fun..