[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

mae

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were the ratings anyway? Even if it resembles the other shows, I don't mind cuz it's always different with different people. This coming from somebody who watches both Family Outing and 1N2D.

4%... yea i have a feeling the show is a bit different.. i mean i saw the chicken suits and they visit schools and stuff.. is that similar to either one of those shows?.. for FO, i can see from the first ep similar tasks.. but don't know about 1N2D...i think they said the first ep got mixed reactions.. i guess they need to make it clear how they aren't the same.. but i think we'll see that in the upcoming episodes.. at least it wasn't all bad reactions.. it was actually an enjoyable show.. just some parts were too long lol

4%... yea i have a feeling the show is a bit different.. i mean i saw the chicken suits and they visit schools and stuff.. is that similar to either one of those shows?.. for FO, i can see from the first ep similar tasks.. but don't know about 1N2D...i think they said the first ep got mixed reactions.. i guess they need to make it clear how they aren't the same.. but i think we'll see that in the upcoming episodes.. at least it wasn't all bad reactions.. it was actually an enjoyable show.. just some parts were too long lol

4% is pretty bad. I'd thought it'd be at least 10%.

In 1N2D, they always play games to see who gets to eat and who doesn't. So that was the most obvious one to me.

Does anyone know where I can download this? I want to re-watch and analyze. No clubbox please.

is there anywhere to download this? Ive searched everywhere and there doesnt seem to be any site thats uploading it. I have a copy of the pilot ver. if anyone wants that =]

i'm uploading this episode as soon as i can... i'm having some slight trouble with my internet... but it should be available in the upcoming days.. :D

just saw this episode and i think that it has a lot of potential. hopefully ratings will steadily increase in the coming weeks. i don't want it to be canceled! nicole was unusually quiet, but that's understandable since she must be really exhausted and she didn't get the opportunity to bond with the other members yet.

lol i was eyeing for some jaebum moments the entire time, but was sadly disappointed.

never knew that cole was such a good swimmer...what an awesome athlete <3

i loved that pole scene....it's a shame that she got there first and couldn't find the key...it was the right key, too! the mud scene was cute...her sliding down it (smart move).

i liked how cole threw her first fish in jay's bin haha during other contestants' turns, cole was sitting in the back and the MC from SGB was kinda keeping her company...how sweet of him and hwangbo to look after her

ahh but my fav part was cole ignoring her surroundings and watching the ahjummas cook the food. lol typically cole behavior

just saw this episode and i think that it has a lot of potential. hopefully ratings will steadily increase in the coming weeks. i don't want it to be canceled! nicole was unusually quiet, but that's understandable since she must be really exhausted and she didn't get the opportunity to bond with the other members yet.

lol i was eyeing for some jaebum moments the entire time, but was sadly disappointed.

yea.. she doesn't know her way around this type of show yet...

i know.. i wanted jay and nicole moments lol.. well i kind of saw it.. when they were doing the talent show.. the 2nd round.. where the man and woman started dancing together, you could hear nicole's hysterical laughing and you see jay turn to his right ..might have been looking at cole.. but why can't they pair these two up.. the show would be funnier.. i mean that's the reason why both of them were asked to be on the show right?.. to see their antics..but for now.. if it's guys vs. girls.. i don't see how they would ever have to interact..lol.

Bonanza is available for downloads at KH ;)

heads up.. Hara is taping with Nicole next Tuesday for Bonanza.. should be fun!!..

except the show tapes 3 weeks early.. :(

more pics.. wow they took so many pictures from this taping...

93994582.jpg

3yyetm.jpg

83679555.jpg

credit: naver.

I really, really hope that the show doesn't stay girl / boy divided. Not just for JaeNi interactions but, I feel as if Cole would be comfortable on a team with Jaedong ? Don't know. ; =;

And, yeah. This show tapes waaaay in advance. Even more so because the first episode was delayed. XD; Can't wait for Hara's appearance, though ! n_n Hopefully they'll have even more Kara / 2PM special appearances. It'd make the show even more epic. 8D

Just finished watching today's episode ! n_n For those that are looking, kassuma84 @ YT has the whole thing up. I haven't searched for other uploaders and it's not HQ, but for impatient people like me, it doesn't matter. 8D;;

Cole is slowly getting into the mill of things. ~ She probably just needed to become more familiar with the people / the way the show works. C: Bahhh, I would say more, but everyone should watch it for themself. ~

There was JaeNi skinship, today ! </SPAZ.> I really wonder if they show will terminate Jae's contract or something, though ... I really wanted more interactions. OTL