[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

mae

There was JaeNi skinship, today ! </SPAZ.> I really wonder if they show will terminate Jae's contract or something, though ... I really wanted more interactions. OTL

i hope they don't.. it's totally extreme if that happened...

anyways.. ah.. cole just chased after him and had no problem haha..oh then when she went to shake the student's hand and he held on for so long haha..she had more airtime in this episode ^_^

67736846.gif

44875020.gif

31089578.gif

30510596.gif

51677021.gif

78080565.gif

74513121.gif

48020373.gif

70228133.gif

^^ aww protecting Cole haha..

credit: me.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip =D

I was quite surprise to see how Cole was smiling and dance! After the first ep. I was thinking she would stay quiet and just smile for a while but no! And I was LOL-ing when the other MC and the guy were "fighting" because he doesn't let go of Cole hand xD

Anyone have see the skin-ship between her and Jay ???

Talking about Jae I'm really sad he has to leave the show ='(

Only 2 episodes with him (aired) and he has already to leave... Jokwon isn't bad but Jae was almost the same of Cole in the guys team >___<"

Nicole's only quiet when she's not comfortable lol.. but she's an outgoing person usually :D..

....jokwon and nicole.. um yea i don't think they mesh well either and guess who will be getting the most airtime..

All those fanboys cheering for Nicole was sooo cute. I'm glad she's getting more airtime. As for Jae, I hope he doesn't have to leave. I hope it's just rumors. I think the whole thing is going way too overboard and they should just let the past be the past. He apologized didn't he?? Geez. I wanna see more Jae & Cole interactions!!

^ He does have to leave- It's been announced that Jokwon will fill his position temporarily, but they aren't sure if that will be permanent.

For some reason, I don't think Kwon really interacts well types of girls like Cole ? OTL I hope I'm proven wrong, though, because I really like this show. Even though there won't be anymore JaeNi interactions, I just hope to see Cole happy on the show / getting her fair amount of screen-time. n_n

Nicole's only quiet when she's not comfortable lol.. but she's an outgoing person usually :D..

....jokwon and nicole.. um yea i don't think they mesh well either and guess who will be getting the most airtime..

i think they're okay. they were pretty friendly on star golden bell and it's not like they're strangers cause they've been on idol show together so overall, i think it's okay. plus hara will be there next week and she and jokwon were even a couple on the idol show.

so it's not that bad.

also, jaebum's thing is only temporary. i really hope they don't decide for this to be permanent cause i want him + nicole together

i understand that in korea, this thing is not as light as it would be in america, but still, it's really hard for someone to adjust to that. i don't blame him for being all emotional and angry and he even apologized so i think it's really stupid for all these netizens to want to boot him off of these shows and ask him to leave 2PM.

that's funny because 2PM would be absolutely NOTHING without jay.

Edited by Karolyn

oh okay nvm.. Hara didn't tape for Bonanza.. b/c 1. She's not in the picture below and 2. She was taping something else with the other members lol..

this was the taping from this tuesday..looks like Chansung went instead.. hmm seems like an interesting episode

:P

2009090812585755501.jpg

2009090812585782801.jpg

credit: dcnc.

* extra side info: last week's episode was Jay's last episode.. he was busy and didn't tape for this upcoming episode..so no more interactions..

You can definitely tell the celebrities from the commoners (: Jo Kwon + Chansung on there!

Too bad, I wanted to see more Jaebum + Nicole interactions. I wanted to hear at least one

English conversation between those two. They're always in their own world. Hwangbo and

Nicole together are love! Thanks for the pictures Mae.

I will retain from ranting about Jaebeom's leave, because I have done enough of that in other places- @_@

Aww- Those pictures are cute, Mae ! The crew's kind of towards the front / leaning towards the front, and I couldn't find Cole ... Then I saw her face mixed in with all the kids. XDD She still looks so young. ~

umm okay.. i don't think Nicole will be on this week's episode?.. check this out: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/report/1749527_2018.html

Sooyoung (SNSD) is there instead.. so Jay and Nicole weren't there but instead Sooyoung, Shindong, and EunHyuk were there.. what was KARA doing last week then?.. hmm... well nicole's back next week

No Nicole this weekend? ... :) I'm looking forward to seeing her interact with Jo Kwon though and obviously Chansung too.

me too.. hmm i hope she actually interacts with them though lol..oh found out why nicole didn't shoot for this week's bonanza she was shooting for the Ottogi CF :D.

i found this to be adorable.. the little girl who cracked a smile for Cole's gag haha and how Cole touches her face

:blushing:

1252503165_----.gif

125256026509.gif

125256026510.gif

125256026511.gif

125256032112.gif

^^ can we call that her signature dance? lol

125256477132.gif

125259068439x.gif

125259113440.gif

125259265043.gif

125259265045.gif

credit: as tagged + kara-t.

are you sure ? Because they .... the variety 2 weeks earlier plus the week when the 1st episode with them hasn''t been aired it make 3 weeks before !

If YES Nodaji lost all his sense to me xD and how come all SM Idols are invading Nodaji suddenly ???

yes i'm sure Nicole won't be on this week b/c she was taping the ottogi CF that day.. it was written at kara-t.. don't know why they were invading Bonanza but from the pictures with jo kwon and changsung, Nicole's back.. i'm lost too. i thought they taped 3 weeks in advance but then it feels like it's 2 weeks lol..

Seriously I was so waiting sunday (how not usually of me ~~) just to watch Nodaji and Cole (yeah I forgot it was the SNSD's girl and Suju) So sad !!

Question =D This week, in this ep' it will be the one with Chansung and Jo Kwon ? cool, i think Cole will probably be at ease (but I'm kinda afraid of airtime... JK and CS are so talkative xD)

so i watched last night's episode live.. i only remember some parts.. hmm she was pretty comfortable.. but still on the side in some shots.. but overall she fit in pretty well.. she was doing the butt dance to help get more votes for the girl team :thumbup1:..

oh what i thought was sweet was when they were introducing Chansung and JoKwon.. Cole was cheering them on :eyelove:.. this episode was taped the days after the Jay situation broke out.. so yep.. she's sweet.

Since i love HanwgBo and Cole it's sooo nice to see them together!!

Talking about the last episode with JoKwon and Chansung i found it very funny ^^ JK as always so funny, it wasn't really awkward between them (i would have love to see just CS ) and JK doesn't have as much screen time as i would think.

Agree with you, Nodaji is not as succesful than Family Outing or 1N2D, maybe because it's not so funny and the program himself had rather changed (from historical to ... missions (?) show...) Don't know if the show will be erased as most of us i won't be sad, maybe a little 'cause we won't get to see Cole in others show than SGB...