[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

mae

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found this on YT

LOL at JoKwon! Dirty Eyed Girls will follow him until the very end xD

And there is also SeulOng :D The two funniest of 2AM and the girl... Don't know who she is ...

:( I doesn't know this week Cole won't be on this episode!

Edited by Baka_Ona

if only they changed parts of the show and add diff cast members.. i think they can salvage the show...but I do not agree with DSP in making nicole miss group activities for this show.. i know she has a contract but... still :)

09.09.28. hwangbo & cole.. cute

2009093000143146891774.jpg

credit: dcnc

i didn't get to catch last night's episode.. but this might mean something or not.. bonanza's ratings went up .6 %...

it's still just 3 % but still.. eh it's good? lol

55147170.jpg

63954650.gif

17934886.gif

the day has come.. Bonanza (along with the rest of the MBC Sunday lineup) has be CANCELED...XD..the cast has already been notified that next week's recording is their last..i knew it was coming but still it's kind of sad? lol.. i hope all goes well for nicole, i feel like she needs a new project anyway.. especially since SGB's course will come to an end in a couple of months..

It's a shame the show was canceled =[

I guess Nicole's pure awesomeness wasn't enough to bring the ratings up.

Regardless, great show while it lasted =] hope to see our cole-baby in future variety shows <3

well Nicole wasn't even on the show that much lol.. the only sad thing about this show ending is b/c Nicole said she really loved it XD..

yes the recent episode was the best so far b/c of Nicole lol.. even the korean fans admitted it :)..

the part where the giant lady chases her :D

the ratings went up actually.. 3.5%..

• 2 weeks later...

so the last episode.. lol

i don't know if the pd's cut nicole's parts or she's just not interested in the show at all.. she didn't get much airtime.. both her and hwangbo just chilled with each other way on the side lol.. i guess they were over it lol..

i liked the part where they were suppose to perform the dance the b-boys taught them and she did her own sexy dance to sway the b-boys who where were the judges lol.. but yea.. even though she didn't appear onscreen..you could hear her laugh lol.. so noticeable lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched this show actually to see her interaction with jay because they have the same background as koreans growing up in US, but from what i saw there's very little interaction happen (maybe to avoid toomuchsparetime Knetizens). It was quite a good show, but i think its good it got canceled because the filming seems very exhausting and its not good for her health.

• 4 weeks later...