[Nicori] Nicole on Bonanza (Nodaji)

mae

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're so lucky nicole got way popular cause people take fan pics of her now lol..more pics from tuesday's taping..

ahh cole in a chicken suit lol.. what is going on haha

EC82ACECA784_090825_006.jpg

EC82ACECA784_090825_009.jpg

EC82ACECA784_090825_008.jpg

EC82ACECA784_090825_011.jpg

EC82ACECA784_090825_012.jpg

2009-08-26_013B103B06.jpg

2009-08-26_013B093B53.jpg

2009-08-26_013B103B14.jpg

credit: 니콜아자자 @ kwk.

@ the fancam: LOL. The guys are going so crazy when Cole starts moving / when they realize what dance she's going to do. XDDD

And ... uh- Chicken suit ? For a historical thing, this show's pretty random. I love it. 8DDD Bless the fans for taking all of these pictures and stuff. ;___; <3

Thank you for sharing ! n Dn

@ the fancam: LOL. The guys are going so crazy when Cole starts moving / when they realize what dance she's going to do. XDDD

And ... uh- Chicken suit ? For a historical thing, this show's pretty random. I love it. 8DDD Bless the fans for taking all of these pictures and stuff. ;___; <3

Thank you for sharing ! n Dn

in the article that talked about the show, the pd's said they were changing the format of the show up a bit from the pilot episode.. so i guess it's more fun and not as serious as the pilot episode..

So this is a new variety show or is it just a special?

it's a new variety show on MBC.

i love how in the second chicken picture, a few girls have their cell phones out and are taking pictures of her. but i wonder why she's dressed in a chicken suit? whatever, i think she's adorable either way. can't wait for the show to come out, i'm definitely going to love interactions between her and jay.

^^ me too.. but i'm kind of weary of nicole's screen time.. from the previous preview and this one.. but wow hardcore tasks..

oh i think the chicken costumes are from those fried chicken shops they have korea...maybe? lol

anyways.. more pics, thanks to the lovely people who took them and posted them up :gemwin:

Untitled-11.png

Untitled-4-1.png

Untitled-2-1.png

^^ aww cute.. hwangbo and nicole are holding hands :gemhappy:

Untitled-3.png

^^ :eyelove:

nodajih_41.jpg

b.png

c.png

d.png

e.png

^^ nicole & jay :gemflower: !!

( aww they look like siblings.. XD )

a.png

g.png

f.png

credit: 글래머세경v @ dcnc & cyworld

aww.. nicole in a chicken costume.. and the picture with hwangbo holding hands is really cute!

cant wait to watch this.. this looks like a funny show.

i want to see some jay and nicole interactions.. they do look like siblings.. running after each other!!

Bahah- So I finally watched the first episode, and I'm beginning to fall in love. <3 For those that haven't found it, yanaftwtwo @ YT has the full episode up. n_n

So, there wasn't that much Nicole time. ): They seem to be marketing Jaebeom more, and Nicole's left in the back of everything. I'm not sure if she's not used to everyone yet, or if it's just an awkward thing for her. When they walk, she's always in back + she sits by herself etc. ;__; Hwangbo tries to drag her in. C:

No JaeNi interactions, but- LOL, they're so similar. They both caught 10 fish-things and were sleeping in the bus. Proof that Cole is probably mega-exhausted. D8

Can't wait for next week's episode. ~ + Did anyone notice how many different hats Cole had to go through this episode ? LOL, jeez. She probably has enough hats to support a small country. ~

there was definitely not as much nicole air time is i would've liked. she seemed a little awkward although i think that's because she's not so used to everybody and they're all older than her. hopefully she warms up some in the next episode.

there were hardly any jaebeom and nicole interactions, mostly due to the separate teams they were on but there was little things about the two of them that were really cute.

i'm looking forward to the next episode. i can't wait to see it and hopefully they'll be more jaebeom and nicole interactions because they should be on pretty good terms with each other (sgb, idol show, etc)

i hope she feels more comfortable too, she seemed absolutely exhausted and wasn't her usual cheerful self.

So, there wasn't that much Nicole time. ): They seem to be marketing Jaebeom more, and Nicole's left in the back of everything. I'm not sure if she's not used to everyone yet, or if it's just an awkward thing for her. When they walk, she's always in back + she sits by herself etc. ;__; Hwangbo tries to drag her in. C:

No JaeNi interactions, but- LOL, they're so similar. They both caught 10 fish-things and were sleeping in the bus. Proof that Cole is probably mega-exhausted. D8

Can't wait for next week's episode. ~ + Did anyone notice how many different hats Cole had to go through this episode ? LOL, jeez. She probably has enough hats to support a small country. ~

haha i noticed 3 hats lol.. i guess since they don't really know what they will be doing when taping the stylists don't know how to dress them but they will likely get dirty lol.

if you notice Nicole doesn't actually like to have the spotlight on herself oddly enough lol.. the camera usually goes to her naturally.. and she's never been on this kind of show before.. kind of reminds me of SGB, she had no experience there but look how great she's become lol. and yes HwangBo was so sweet to make Cole feel comfortable and not leave her out :D

oh i love how cole was the first to swim to the beach and how she just threw her hat on top of the flag then when the poll fell on her she just yanked it aside lol.. who know cole was such a good swimmer lol...

the mud part was cute lol. and she rolled over lol

i liked how she was transfixed by the FOOD lol.. how she went to the ahujumma and stayed there until the lady offered her some lol.. then later when the talent show was happening nicole was looking at the plate of food the lady was holding lol..

but i liked this show.. pretty interesting and can't wait for next..

brb with gifs :)

I enjoyed watching the first epi, it's funny. Too bad Cole doesn't have as much screen time in the second half of the show. Cole's such a good swimmer, it's funny when the pole fall over her and she just yanked it out and threw it at the side. And of course when everyone are gathered around talking, she was on the side with the ajumma who's grilling some food. Can't wait for the next episode. :D

I enjoyed the show, even if she didn't get a lot of air time it was a decent amount. You really can't expect her to get that much air time anyway. The rest of the cast is pretty much comedians/veteran variety show people. And like Mae said, she's not an attention wh***.

In typical fashion she worries more about the food than the shooting. Plus I didn't know she could swim so fast.

hmm the ratings were low not that i expected them to be extremely high.. i don't know.. people seem to think the show resembles other popular shows and they probably do.. but i don't know .. i hope people give them a chance to show how they are different..

as promised gifs galore.. sorry about the quality.. the video was grainy... XD

14220368.gif

^^ down cole goes..

49203789.gif

swimming..

20210834.gif

31171465.gif

:P

48872169.gif

:lol:

53079599.gif

57941041x.gif