[Gyutiful] Gyuri's "Princess Complex" or "Goddess Concept"

Bushido

"when i find myself stunningly beautiful?"

gyul hilariously got herself prepared to press the button without hestiation. hahahah.

this is a girl filled with pride in my view.

rather than arrogant, she is just being funny in variety shows.

like she always say, she is proud of & confident about herself.

so what's wrong when she admits it openly?

probably people don't realize it was done in a humor way.

it's an interesting concept, i'll give her that. i probably wouldn't like it as much if she was actually like that though haha. i wish i could be even half as confident as her though.

Yeah I agree. Sometimes it does get a bit tiring. But, the reactions from other people suprised by her comments is a real treat. Like in the first video, the way Taeyeon reacted, made me smile.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's just completely overflowing with charisma. Not everyone can pull off a concept like this without coming across as annoying but our Gyuri does it very very well (: Dont understand how some antis find her arrogant and stuff either. Her goddess personality was what appealed to me most about KARA, and I've never once thought it was conceited of her haha. I just fell in love with it at once because she's just so hilarious! Hats off to her! :D