Do any of you girls have serious feelings for one of the members?

the93rd

184 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings/Crush/Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm a guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i'm s girl and i'm not a lesbo.

but when i see Hara, it makes me feel happy!

and my cellphone and laptop is filled with Hara's pictures and gifs!!

i just admire her as an idol. she is so pretty and funny!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked no because I have serious feelings for my ultimate bias

but, I think for any fandom fanatic, they'd have serious feelings for their bias

I can totally relate!

I'm a guy and I have serious feelings for JiYoung I wanna marry her and stay by her side, but cause she's too away from me (country, she's an idol and others factors) the probably of getting her is... an 8 in 65536 chance (0.012207% or 2-13) or simply 1/8192 to be chosen by her... Actually not, that is a random number... but If I don't get Jing's love, I wanna a person like her... or even a daughter like her (adopted if I'm still single when I'm older...)

i have a girl crush to seungyeon unnie....the first time i saw KARA!!! :blushing:

and now that i've learned a lot from them, i like her even more...

but, KARA for me is more than just singers their like distant friends..!!!

i admire them a lot and this post is not enough to measure how much i LOVE :eyelove: :eyelove: KARA!!!

• 1 year later...

YEAH!! :gemhappy:
I had crushes on few KPOP stars! to name a few. TaeYeon from SNSD, SooYoung from SNSD, NICOLE! :nc4: and more....

But now, i am loving NICOLE! Everytime is see her i would want to get to know her better, randomly search about her, learn korean because she post korean in her twitter, kinda obsessed actually... My longest crush period is.... 1 year something? SOOYOUNG unnie!! I like her even now i am liking her too!

Well, I do find the girls gorgeous and whatnot. :)) However, NO. I'm still into guys, sadly. :> I do look up to the girls a lot and love them in a totally daughter-to-mom way or something like that. XD

*sighs* Yes. For Jiyoung. She's just so... beautiful! I love her!! Like, I really love her. Bleh, I can't explain lol. But she's my first female crush! And forever going on! :3 Hm, I'm not sure if anyone on Karaholic had confessed but yea. I'm bi.... >.> Lol this is my first time confessing..

Edited by AppleJaJing

• 1 month later...