Do any of you girls have serious feelings for one of the members?

the93rd

184 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings/Crush/Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm a guy.

Lol excuse me for this thread, but I'm really curious. I've seen this thread on other forums for different girl groups, and I was surprised. Soo, who here has feelings for a Kara member even though you're a girl? Naturally it's not that weird for the guys to have a crush on them or have feelings for them, so yeah xD

Personally, I've never been attracted to girls in such a way and I would never date one, but I really admire Gyuri's beauty in an aesthetic way lol. She is forever my biggest girl crush haha. What about you girls?

So yeah, I hope this question isn't to personal LOL D:

Edited by the93rd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow .. Hmm.. I voted yes :P Because a while back i had a crush on nicole XDD Yeah.. I'm creepy.. But now when it comes to feelings.. I really love KARA alot, I learned so much from them .. I honestly consider KARA more than just my favourite singers. I really look up to them .. So feelings.. Definetly. And whenever i spot an anti, I try to calm things down with him/her. I dont like it when people post negative stuff about them. But this is a really good question :gemflower: I'm curious how other members will reply to this *-*

i also have a girL crush on GyuRi..xD

i admire her a lot because she's sooo pretty.. 8D

and i also love the other members <3

but i don't think i have the same feelings on them and on boy groups..

i mean i like them but you can't compare it with how i like the boy groups xD

not a girl crush for me, but i admire Gyuri's wit.

Like in SGB - Idol Special, she was asked why is that no one picked her as the best female idol.

and she went to say that she's not the kind of girl to get hurt if 8 guys in Korea didn't pick her.

and to say something like that bravely, on national tv...that's something to admire. haha.

Hehe, this is interesting. I know Seungyeon caught my attention the first time I saw her, and I've come to like her really much...

At some point, I've even thought of having a little sister just like her because I only have a big brother and we don't look like a close big bro-lil sis relationship at all, so it feels lonely sometimes at home. So yeah, even though she's 2 years older than me I like her like a little sister Lol -- kinda sick when I think of it actually;; I guess I can be considered of having a girly love so I voted yes lmao D: ;):lol:

haha. this question is weird but fun.

so i'll gladly answer this...

i have a girlcrush for both Hara&Nicole but not like that.

it's just admiration...actually for all the girls.

can't explain it cuz it would take a long time. haha.

i love all the members but when it comes to feelings like that...uh no.

i still love guys. <3333

2PM! (: i posted this so randomly. hehehe. HOTTEST KAMILIA!

lol, I have to say no crushes but definitely love (: I mean, I love Kara a lot . . . .

I admire them all and look up to them. Gyul's very witty, I love her confidence.

Seung Yeon & Hara are both very pretty and I envy that. Jing is adorable and she

Reminds me of my little sister, shy and cute. As for Nicole, i just love how she's

Not afraid to do embarrassing things and be herself on T.V. Kara has something

That makes me like them more than any other girl group in Korea. I don't think I'll

Ever turn lesbian / bi for any girls . . . just admiration and friend / family love!

• 2 months later...

I agree, it's more like really profound admiration rather than a crush...

Gyuri's wit is awesome, i love how she defends herself and how bold she is

it goes the same to the other members.

I like how Kara stands up for themselves and each other

lol guess i'll answer this

at times, all the members certainly encompass qualities i'd look for in a guy or girl but also friends in general so i can't help but feel some slight feelings towards them? though it's a mixture of admiration as well, all of which are confusing and hard to separate from one another :D