Do any of you girls have serious feelings for one of the members?

the93rd

184 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings/Crush/Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm a guy.

I'm guy and i think i have crush on Hamm a little bit on Hara and Nicole.. I want to have date with them, and have a romantic dinner.. lol.. I admire Gyuri. she is cool just like my older sister and i like Jiyoung as dongseng.. i will take her to park or eat some delicious foods..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh... though i really love them all.. but a crush ??? no...

theyre not my style.. xD hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Serious feelings? Nah.

They are very attractive, I just like them as an idol group and like their talents.

I think when you like them so much until you think that you have serious feelings is quite common but sometimes it can be an apparent illusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I do admire their clothes and their faces but on a serious level--like my love for Jonghyun of SHINee or Seung-ri of Big Bang... ah no, not really. I think lurking in the forum at some point for like 24/7 and stanning for KARA actively is the closest I could get of really being in love with these girls.

I wouldn't say it's a crush or anth like that. But I really like Nicole. She's just too cute. But overall it's just profound respect for the entire group. I don't like majority of kpop but Kara's a special exception.

• 2 weeks later...

No feelings or crush but I do love and admire the girls. Gyuri for her wit and sense of humor, Seungyeon for her personality and strength, Nicole for her outlook on life and her honesty, Hara for her perseverence and Jiyoung just 'cause she's cute lol. I admire how hard they work and that they're always so respectful I love them for who they are.

• 2 months later...