• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

297 posts in this topic

One thing I truly adore of her. Gyul Leader's Confidence. <3 What she said on SGB made me really proud of her too. I thought that she could be like the spokesperson for little girls to grow up confidentally and not to look down on yourself. :D

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

gyulftw1.gif

4.jpg

5.jpg

gyulftw2.gif

66cedace.jpg

^

Seungyeon raised her hand too! HAHA. what a cutie. <3

More:

Click!

Click!

Click!

1 person likes this

Awww man! Nobody loves Gyul at the show? I'm sure to raise my hand if I were there! :P

Bwahaha I adore Gyuri and her love for herself. She should front one of those love yourself campaigns, she's perfect for that. Gyuri's amazingly witty, and awesomely confident, and terribly in love with herself and that's like a super combination haha.

And Seungyeon bwahaha, what a cutie indeed!

One of my favorite things about Gyuri is how confident she is ^^

It's one of the best characteristics a person can have (:

I feel that she'd make a good lawyer loll xD She can easily talk back to these remarks with 100% confidence >:]

And LOL I didn't notice Seugyeon raised her hand. That's so cute <33 Nice caps too ^^

lol that is the pride of being the leader

you gotta be confidence and funny at the same time lol

Well I'm not sure I'd call it pride but more she knows her own value and if those eight guys don't like her that's their loss I'm sure there are quite a few men (and few women) who would line up to befriend her.

which members from 2pm raised their hands? it's cute! seeing them being supportive! lol!

i think one of them was wooyoung

which members from 2pm raised their hands? it's cute! seeing them being supportive! lol!

junho and wooyoung did.

honestly this is one of the major reasons why i love this girl lol.. every girl needs to have even just a bit of her confidence.. it would really make a difference lol.. i was soo happy with her replies and proud.. not just as a fan but as a female haha..and she shouldn't feel bad not that she did, about only a couple of guys + sy saying they like her.. it says more about the guys than about gyuri :D

and sy raising her hand.. so sweet lol.. always supporting leader.. even though the mc said guys lol

gyuri JJANG!!!

seriously! gyuri is awesome! i'd pick her over anyone in snsd! she never gets any love :D like in one of the idol army eps they hosted where all the guys were avoiding her (even though it was prob playful) and now this one! come on guys! ah well, their loss!

I was surprised! Gosh, I thought Gyuri would dominate the votes honestly. But I loved her confidence in SGB! xD She acted so cool... x]

lol, didnt notice Seungyeon raised her hand for gyuri, but dam, cant believe she had no vote.

Those guys are sure weird :gemhuh: Gyu unnie is the most beautiful girl there :gemflower: I

Wow.. But, our leader seems to be happy also :D

I will raise my hand if I saw her in SGB..

And, our choding raises her hand!!

So cute!! Is there any translation for the video?

I think guys don't pick her since she is too confident. Most guys are afraid of that in a girl.

I, however, love it in her. Wish to see more examples of this confidence.

I love how she always have a good comeback, a confident one too, at everything. and that's so cute of Seungyeon to raise her hand. :D

OH she's so strong~ (:

And so confident and cool. "I don't like a guy who doesn't like me."

I think she'd be really good at giving pep talks to girls who are crying over guys lol.

She was really supportive of Hara when that whole thing with her and the dude came out, too.

and SY raising her hand~! Aww cutie (:

KARA love <3

Seems like Sungbok Appa passed the Appa position to Seungyeon isn't it? <3333

Gyuri+her confidence = jjang!!

to be frank, at first, i was a bit annoyed at how confident she is,it started in MBC Come to Play in march, but after quite sometime, i realise she is not that bad afterall, to add to it, i really like how she is right now^^

i love gyuri ! she totally does have the best comebacks and her confidence makes her such a great role model for young girls everywhere - it's like work what you have and love yourself instead of trying to fit the mould and only see your "imperfections".

<3 best leader ever

and sy is so freaking cute, she was like the first one with her hand up haha

LOL, HEAR HEAR!

I love Gyul's comebacks haha. I was like, YOU GO GIRL!, when I was watching that part. XD

Ahh and omgar SY is so adorable; I didn't even notice her raising her hand until I saw that pic haha. 88 line. <3