[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

Jung Joori raised her hand, too. XD I love her and her amazing sense of humor. After all, Gyuri is the Joori of KARA. It's hard for females to get Joori's respect (males, esp younger ones, just have to look hot XD), so that shows you how much love she really gets.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes yes I love her in this SGB episode! :D And also in Intimate Note with SS501. I think she & Jungmin are a match made in heaven hahah. They are both so confident! I really love Gyuri for being so confident, goddess all the way!

Edited by greenlicious

Honestly the first time i've known Gyuri was in Star golden Bell ep 280, and i did get a feeling that she was so arrogant,but the more i know her,the more i love her,and mostly by her confidence :D

But sometimes I think the guys kinda against her ,u can see in variety show,they did something that shamed her and didn't they think that it could hurt her feeling, I know Gyul is a strong girl but sometimes it's just ...u know :) ,u don't know what she thinks behind those smiles, like she said "What you see isn't everything",Gyuri wants to make everyone feel relax and make them smile ,that's all, i know korean guys like cute,shy kinda girls but Gyuri is special, she is true to herself and truly a goddess .I just hope they understand that and take Gyuri's words as a joke

Edited by zanie

This is why I totally like Gyuri because she can say things like this and I still love her for it

haha she really did keep her Cool~ and all, Goddess Rocks!!!m087.gif