[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite sad that none of the idol boys seem to be interested in Gyuri, and are rather put off by her confidence. I mean, it's her concept, she does her goddess act, not because she really thinks she's one, but it's done to create laughs. But I love how she shrugs it off. She's really someone that girls should look up to - her confidence is something that girls need! <3

Everytime they play couple games she never gets picked. I think it's because guys mistake her wits for arrogance. When they grow a little wiser they'll realize that it's actually the ones that feign modesty are the truly arrogant ones and ppl like Gyuri are simply standing up for herself WITHOUT putting anybody down. And she always does it in the tightest ways. I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet but I love the line she said on an episode of sang sang plus I think where Jo kwon picked yoona of snsd as his ideal and the mc asked Gyuri if she was dissapointed. A cool Gyuri replied, "Well you know these days there are two camps. The yoona camp and the Gyuri camp". Lmao. That's my girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's just a concept. Kind of like how Jessica is called the "Ice Princess" and is actually very warm once you get to know her, I believe Gyuri is just the same. I love how confident she is and how witty she is! And confidence just makes her more beautiful :]

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody loves Gyuri there? aww, If I was there I would have raised my hands and feet. (lol)

and Seungyeon is so adorable to raise her hand! GyulHam Couple! <3 I totally love Gyuri's confidence.

somehow, she always has a great comeback whenever she lose or something else. XD

Haha :P Not many people would be able to come out and say that!

Only shows the awesome power of our goddess! And like she said, there are billions of guys out there who are head over heels for her :P Who needs one of those 8 eh? :P

Only if you're as beautiful as her can you have such confidence :P

But she deserves it! She is undeniably pure like a goddess without make up on :)