[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

nobody loves gyuri in the show? that's kinda sad. if it was me, i would raise both of my hands

i love her confidence, confidence is need to be a leade afterall, and that makes gyul a good leader for KARA

and seungyeon is really cute LOL

btw, what is SGB for? what show is that?

They're just intimidated, not man enough for Goddess.

Btw......I always get distracted and loose at least 5 mins staring at your gif, I think you need to change it lol.

• 1 month later...

gyuri is awesome
confident, proud and not in the least bit fake.
who knows how many female celebrities are actually arrogant in real life, but put on a innocent or pure persona infront of the camera?
but not gyuri, she flaunts it
plus, you cant really say that she is arrogant.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the fact that she feels that she is beautiful is nothing wrong.

Her concept initially was what attracted me to her but then I watched more and more videos of her, I wished I could speak the way she spoke about herself. Even if it was an exaggeration, I believe in Gyuri's confidence and just admire it so.

Accepting and loving yourself is so hard to do and I just adore her confidence. She's an ideal role model to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See~ That's what we love about Gyul the most!
CONFIDENCE!!!!! Well, it seems that she is being more and more modest these days (Which is good) she still rocks!
The last pic!!! Seungyeon raised her hand!! HAHAHAHA!! She must've really adore her!