[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

I agree, her confidence is great. I think a lot of people misunderstand it too. Yes she's really confident, but a lot of what she says is for the comedic affect. She's actually really witty.

Since 3 of the 2pm boys picked Yoona, it means there's at least one more girl that got 0 votes. Only Gyuri could handle it that's why they point it out.

Edited by evil

• 2 weeks later...
A bit about Gyuri on SGB. When MC Hyeonmu asked to her about Kara's rank among the female group, she said that their rank is #1. Maybe it sounds arrogant or what, and imagine how netizens will react about this but wait till you hear the reason: because Gyuri prefer to get critics from netizens rather than sympathy. That's why rather than saying Kara is on the lower rank (which is not) and get all the sympathy, she prefer #1. Really, in my opinion, it's a smart answer.

credit: soompi KARA thread.

OMG.. i love this girl soo much.. she's always thinking behind her remarks lol. when I saw that she said KARA was number 1 .. i was thinking she MUST have had a reason lol.. and now i know... ^_^..

KARA hasn't gotten this far b/c of sympathy nor do they need it :)

• Like 1

I never noticed Seungyeon raised her hand, lol..

i love gyuri.... if i were there even if i'm a girl... i'll definitely raise me hand!

I feel the same way! ;p

One thing I truly adore of her. Gyul Leader's Confidence. <3 What she said on SGB made me really proud of her too. I thought that she could be like the spokesperson for little girls to grow up confidentally and not to look down on yourself.

I really liked how she reacted too.. that she wasn't upset or bothered by it. There was another bit where she was asked if she was jealous of how snsd looks and she replied, "You should just live with how you look." :3

• 2 weeks later...

haha, that was a great episode of SGB.

As for Gyuri, this is the thing about her which I love the most. In fact, its not merely just self confidence, I'm sure a lot of idols have confidence in their own appearance, but in Gyuri's case she expresses this self confidence so regularly and freely, and this is definitely something that most idols don't do. But I guess this is what makes Gyuri stand out.