[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

She's really confident though..I mean, she's such a good leader with such confident in herself..Leader's aura

Did u watch the last week SGB?? I'm not sure whether it's the latest or just repeat..

But when the MC ask Gyuri between Kara, SNSD, 4 Minute and 2NE1 ( I think), which group is the best??

Gyuri instantly answer, KARA is the best!!

I'm so happy to hear that..But it's true anyway :D

i haven't seen the subs from this team yet, but i've had the pleasure of watching it subbed by another team. gyuri made me LOL, on that episode. and also when she was on come to play earlier this year that was hilarious too.

she's so cool

Edited by dewey

I'm not really surprised that nobody voted for her.

SNSD is all the craze right now, Yuna and Sooyoung both are very pretty themselves.

Though, Gyuri would've definitely gotten my vote.

Honestly, I love it when she speaks. She's got an air about her that just exudes that confidence.

Also she's really witty. I mean, she really knows how to talk and start a gag.

Just about everything she says is pretty funny.

Also, lol at SY raising her hand. That's quite adorable.

i truely admire her confidence level too, i guess not many people are able to handle her out flowing confidence which is why some of them like to pick on her(not in an unfriendly way). i always look forward to her confident replies especially when asked about her goddess image, those were the hilarious parts.

The guys must be a fool not to choose her....

I think a lot of guys would love to go out with as his date...

If I were a guy, I will definitely go out with her...

If anyone else said these kinds of things there's no way they would get away with it, I guess that's jsut the pwoers a goddess has though. :crybaby:

She may get some stick for some of the things she says but I'm as she's laready shown it doesn't bother her and it just makes me love her all the more. lol