[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

One thing I truly adore of her. Gyul Leader's Confidence. <3 What she said on SGB made me really proud of her too. I thought that she could be like the spokesperson for little girls to grow up confidentally and not to look down on yourself. :D

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

gyulftw1.gif

4.jpg

5.jpg

gyulftw2.gif

66cedace.jpg

^

Seungyeon raised her hand too! HAHA. what a cutie. <3

More:

Click!

Click!

Click!

• Like 1

Bwahaha I adore Gyuri and her love for herself. She should front one of those love yourself campaigns, she's perfect for that. Gyuri's amazingly witty, and awesomely confident, and terribly in love with herself and that's like a super combination haha.

And Seungyeon bwahaha, what a cutie indeed!

I feel that she'd make a good lawyer loll xD She can easily talk back to these remarks with 100% confidence >:]

And LOL I didn't notice Seugyeon raised her hand. That's so cute <33 Nice caps too ^^

honestly this is one of the major reasons why i love this girl lol.. every girl needs to have even just a bit of her confidence.. it would really make a difference lol.. i was soo happy with her replies and proud.. not just as a fan but as a female haha..and she shouldn't feel bad not that she did, about only a couple of guys + sy saying they like her.. it says more about the guys than about gyuri :D

and sy raising her hand.. so sweet lol.. always supporting leader.. even though the mc said guys lol

gyuri JJANG!!!

OH she's so strong~ (:

And so confident and cool. "I don't like a guy who doesn't like me."

I think she'd be really good at giving pep talks to girls who are crying over guys lol.

She was really supportive of Hara when that whole thing with her and the dude came out, too.

and SY raising her hand~! Aww cutie (:

KARA love <3

Gyuri+her confidence = jjang!!

to be frank, at first, i was a bit annoyed at how confident she is,it started in MBC Come to Play in march, but after quite sometime, i realise she is not that bad afterall, to add to it, i really like how she is right now^^

i love gyuri ! she totally does have the best comebacks and her confidence makes her such a great role model for young girls everywhere - it's like work what you have and love yourself instead of trying to fit the mould and only see your "imperfections".

<3 best leader ever

and sy is so freaking cute, she was like the first one with her hand up haha