• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

297 posts in this topic

Hahaha, nobody love Gyuri more than Seungyeon!!!

I think if she were to be a guy she might fall in love Gyuri lol~~

I really like the way she carries herself with that confidence of hers. It's really an inspirational sight. I think she's cool that way, it makes her unique.

LOL i saw this episode. i think some guys don't like Gyuri because of her overwhelming confidence

But i think her confidence is what makes her special, and a part of her beauty is tied with her confidence

Edited by <3KARA<3

LOL i laughed a lot watching this episode, this episode rocks! and for gyuri's confidence, none can stop her if it comes to that, she's a winner LOL :thumbup:

Her confidence is what me fall in love with her!~

She is just so confident, and I like it!~

I really think that her confidence is a good model for teenage girls and kids these days; after I saw her in some shows and her confidence, I became more confident and less worried about what other people thought of me. :)

When I first watched the episode of SGB and he said that, I got kinda mad. Then Gyuri said what the thought about that I knew I didn't have to worry. She's so strong and confident.

haha i keep replaying this episode of SGB. I love it when idol groups interact with each other like that :D I thought SHINee was especially funny in this

Watching Gyul right now in Secret.

Q: "What is your complex?"

Gyuri: "My bare face is a little too pretty."

OMG!!! HAHAHA That's why I love you Gyul unnie!!

FULL OF CONFIDENCE. :)))

Yeah, she was always damn confident, on come to play with snsd too, she was damn confident of her beauty, I admire that a lot.

nobody loves gyuri in the show? that's kinda sad. if it was me, i would raise both of my hands

i love her confidence, confidence is need to be a leade afterall, and that makes gyul a good leader for KARA

and seungyeon is really cute LOL

btw, what is SGB for? what show is that?

^

it stands for star golden bell from kbs tv network, it's a korean variety show.

at one point, gyulcole were regulars in the show. google for more info.

wow...amazing with her confidence level...

and that is why she is a leader...

she really take good care of their members...

even seungyeon said even they are same age, but she can't do it like gyuri...

aww....

Her confidence :complacent: is what radiates her beauty and her inner goddess. haha. I love that seungyeon even raised her hand as well. This is what Gyuri is born to do i guess. lmao. :P

i've watched this show ( long ago before i joined this forum). and wow she so cool, her confidence didn't fade at other show too

Gyul's confidence really inspires me! She is kind of a role model to me♥

I love how she stays strong for the group and how she always seems so happy and free~

Her confidence isn't only about her looks, and that is really why I admire her so much!

this is one of the reason why she's my bias in kara :blushing:

one of my life's goal is actually to be as confident as gyuri someday,she's very inspiring :wub:

actually , being too confidence is good too~ not that bad. I'm start learning to be confindence from this Goddess! gomawo Unnie-ah! <3

I fully agree, nothing wrong with having confidence. If she did not have confidence in her group and herself, how can anyone else right? The other members tease her on it but I am sure they appreciate it

I love when Gyuri shows her confidence. She is sooo funny!! She is sure of who she is! And i love who she is :eyelove:

Well, if you have it, flaunt it~ xD

Her brimming confidence is so refreshing and oh-so-dreamy.

Confidence is the best makeup a lady can wear, and she does it brilliantly! :D