• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

297 posts in this topic

She's really confident though..I mean, she's such a good leader with such confident in herself..Leader's aura

Did u watch the last week SGB?? I'm not sure whether it's the latest or just repeat..

But when the MC ask Gyuri between Kara, SNSD, 4 Minute and 2NE1 ( I think), which group is the best??

Gyuri instantly answer, KARA is the best!!

I'm so happy to hear that..But it's true anyway :D

It reminds me when Gyuri was not chosen by any guy of FT Island, it is a little sad for her but she stays cool and strong.

Gyuri the best !!! 9508.gif

Wow, I adore her for her confidence.

I'm sure I would have been insecure about that~

Well

Some people might think she's conceded and all.

But I LOVE that about GYURI.

Her confidence is SUPERB!

i love her confidence. i think it is very characteristic of her and shows a lot of charisma, which i like.

Yeess... I remember that scene in SGB.. I was hilarious.. I weren't expecting her answer would be like that hahaha...

She's indeed have confidence... or should I Say... the ultimate GyuRidence... :)

i haven't seen the subs from this team yet, but i've had the pleasure of watching it subbed by another team. gyuri made me LOL, on that episode. and also when she was on come to play earlier this year that was hilarious too.

she's so cool

Edited by dewey

why didnt anyone of the Shinee member raised their hand? Thats rude.. I would raise my hand,even my 2 feet... I love gyuri!! Ahahaha

I'm not really surprised that nobody voted for her.

SNSD is all the craze right now, Yuna and Sooyoung both are very pretty themselves.

Though, Gyuri would've definitely gotten my vote.

Honestly, I love it when she speaks. She's got an air about her that just exudes that confidence.

Also she's really witty. I mean, she really knows how to talk and start a gag.

Just about everything she says is pretty funny.

Also, lol at SY raising her hand. That's quite adorable.

One thing I truly adore of her. Gyul Leader's Confidence.

i agree. her confidence is one appealing trait that is very, very attractive.

i truely admire her confidence level too, i guess not many people are able to handle her out flowing confidence which is why some of them like to pick on her(not in an unfriendly way). i always look forward to her confident replies especially when asked about her goddess image, those were the hilarious parts.

The guys must be a fool not to choose her....

I think a lot of guys would love to go out with as his date...

If I were a guy, I will definitely go out with her...

seungyeon is so adorable raising her hand <3

and i loved how her comment included 'korea' hahhaa

she sure knows how to make people laugh <33

goddess gyuri~~

If anyone else said these kinds of things there's no way they would get away with it, I guess that's jsut the pwoers a goddess has though. :crybaby:

She may get some stick for some of the things she says but I'm as she's laready shown it doesn't bother her and it just makes me love her all the more. lol

I notice gyuri is because of her confidence :D

She is not proud but funny~ HAHAHA <3

Is cute that seungyeon raised her hand.