• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

297 posts in this topic

hahaha that episode always makes me lol

i love her unique personality, one of my favourite things about her :D

the confidence that can never die

what ever comment she get

she always has confidence in his face

i think that what make she now a star

I love her because of her confident..

But she deserved it, because of her beauty and her smart..

Love my Goddess..

Gyuri only didn't receive votes because no mere mortal man can handle a goddess. They will regret their indiscretions.

I liked gyuri attending variety show

she has a good varirty skill which made everybody laughs

She has a big confidence and i wanna learn it from her,wondering how she gets it :)

i love how confident gyuri is of herself and she definitely lives up to her goddess name.not many ppl can be like her,to be proud of who you are.gyuri's a role model for everyone and her confidence just adds to her beauty.

LOL dude she's funny and unique i wish i have that self pride but not too much good thing she only does that on tv and not in real life

This is exactly what made me fall in love with Gyuri and become more interested in KARA ♥ This is exactly how girls should think - if a guy doesn't like you, they aren't worth it and there's more out there anyway!

I watched the episode, and she didn't even miss a beat in answering so confidently. Gyuri is AWESOME! And you can bet your life she knows it :)

I think some of those guys must be intimidated by her goddess persona, and that's why they didn't pick her.

I'm a hardcore lover for her confidence. Out of everything abt her, her confidence is the one thing that stands her out. LOVE GYURI. <3

always love her confidence,,wish that i have that confidence..

not just but beauty..and her line also cool "i don't like men who doesn't like me" lol

wish that i can say that line either

lol, :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love her confidence.

I didn't notice that Seungyeon raised her hand. If i were there, i'll raise my hand too.

seriously, i wish i had her confidence

it makes her looks so cool and chic and awesome

and she always has a comeback for everything anyone says about her

gyuri ftw!!

i really envy her because of her confidence.. because i have no confidence at all T___T

but at times i find it a bit too much ... no offence

i remember watching this episode of star golden bell; i really liked Gyuri's response, the Mcs are probably thinking she'll be a bit depressed with the result but instead Gyuri's indifferent. As expected from the Goddess, one of the reasons why she's my favourite <3

Her level of confidence is kind of intimidating... Its charming but kind of narcissistic..

I don't understand why nobody voted her, she is pretty and i love the confident she had for herself.It's kinda cool the way she ans back the qns :thumbup1: