[Gyutiful] Gyul's Confidence

chupachups

This is why I like Gyul noona. She really is confident in herself and this defines her being a Goddess :D She's so witty of her answers that she was questioned. Like her answer, "I don't like a guy who doesn't like me" KABOOM! :lol:

"I don't like a guy who doesn't like me" yes i love that line from our gyuri one of her best line's

SO COOL!!! I love how cool she is when facing this thing..

leader Gyul is really make me aawww~

she's too awesome and deserved to be leader!!

GYUL JJANG!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw this show already...

Good thing its here I have alot of thoughts about this one !! ^_^

Actually I think that what Gyuri responded to the questions were DAEBAK :adore:

She's like in a beauty contest :devil:

She responds quickly...and her answers are full of confidence and wit

I thought...WOW THAT'S A REFRESHING REPLY THAT LEADS EVERYONE INTO LAUGHTER

And there are some lessons sure to be learned :aha:

Like...why would you care about 8 opinions of guys?? :giggly: what you think of yourself is really better

Seriously, Gyuri is a ticking bomb that other groups don't have :gemwin:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

TO LOVE KARA DEEPLY

Edited by tweetweetshi <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is probably my favorite quote by Gyuri! I never realized Seungyeon raised her hand and I have watched this like a million times LOL! Sigh... why must stupid boys be intimidated by confidence?

Jung Joori raised her hand, too. XD I love her and her amazing sense of humor. After all, Gyuri is the Joori of KARA. It's hard for females to get Joori's respect (males, esp younger ones, just have to look hot XD), so that shows you how much love she really gets.

Totally agree :thumbup: She always plays jokes with Gyuri in other episodes.

Why the guys don't picked her? I think they feel intimidated by her beauty, the shy-cute-pretty girl in kpop sometimes kinda boring for me, gyul goddess is my number one bias in KARA, she is so witty and refreshing... :D

Her answer always unexpectable,, I can imagine many people who really shock and dropped their jaw when heard her answer...that's sooooo funny.... :D

Yet when guys know her trully behavior, they'll be 100% like I her,,,,like ss501,,shindong,leeteuk,and eunhyuk suju..

I remember when KARA being interview with GD, many idol from boyband ask her about her 'goddes' concept,,that's prove they actually curious and notice her....

And maybe they actually like her, but don't have brave being face to face with our goddess....:D, :D, :D...

Well, it was picking the ideal, so it did not necessarily mean that they didn't like Gyuri, but that she isn't an ideal for any of them. Although I find that hard to believe not one would pick her, considering the crowd, I'd have a hard time picking among the girls present (two of my SNSD biases + Gyul... so hard to pick just one). And Yoona was there. She seems to be the favorite whenever the subject comes up, for some reason.

Love Gyul's reaction, though! My favorite episode of SGB, bar none.

Haha, watching Star Golden Bell made me like Gyuri even more. She is hilarious on the show. I don't think shes really self-absorbed as people on the show say. Shes just confident and makes the show more fun for the viewers with her comments.