[2009.08.22] Golden days for girl groups

chupachups

Highly unlikely that they will be going abroad they might do a mini concert in China, Japan, Thailand but even then they may not be prepared for something like that. If they truly want to go abroad, say like the Wonder Girls, they're going to have to a lot of prep work before they'll be able to showcase their talent.

To be honest we're already in the second half of the year and it doesn't seem like the girls are planning on giving up their promotional work in Korea just yet.

A member of the group Kara

i'm just wondering who that member is...just kidding hahahah :lol: :lol:

how unprofessonal the writer is... how come he/she doesn't know Nicole's name... even though it's an American name (like Tiffany and Jessica)..haizzzz -_-

is the fact that they'll go abroad true? or it's just a rumor because it says "it's said blah blah"

anw, i'm really happy that the golden day for girl groups finally begins and i hope that our girls are gonna succeed in the future..yay!!! KARA fighting!!! :D

Edited by newlover

they never really mention much about kara in the article ><

but "A member of the group Kara is also from North America. Her not-so-perfect Korean appeals to local fans as cute."

Nicole FTW lol ^^

I'm not surprised.. KARA will definetly go far <33 But i hope this is true.. But its weird :/ How can they forget a members name? Not just any member.. Nicole's ._. They should study what they talk about before they do..

i'm kind of curious/scared of

korean girl groups trying to make

their way into the United States music scene..

even tho I WOULD LIKE for each

group to be successful in the states,

i'm not sure the transition would be easy

and i have a feeling that americans will have

a hard time accepting them since there are a

few members in each group that can speak english fluently

but all i can do is hope for the best for EVERYONE

cuz i'd really like to see SNSD or Kara perform here

in california sometime in the future (hopefully) ;p

Wow..great...

Gud thing 4 girls to spread experience traveling in other continent

But y Malaysia not included? lol...hope it include :thumbup:

Thanx 4 d info...4 sharing some personal info...

And the journey of their song debut...

Lol...some Kara member from North America...

Kinda awesome when group girls can defend their position from dropping 4 many weeks

I agree KARA deserve more attention. The thing is earlier they used the same concept as SNSD, regerdless of who got it first SNSD eneded up gaining more popularity. But now SNSD moved to the young woman image, right in the middle between KARA and WG's, so competition is less fierce between each other now.

Personally, I think KARA has only one problem: their songs aren't as catchy as SNSD's. Their company needs to hire another songwriter, that'll do the trick IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...