Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

I think it would be either Gyuri or Seung Yeon.. Like what Hara said..Gyuri has a lot of hidden talent..and you can see her determination..during Kara and SS501 Intimate Note..For Seung Yeon..yeah..she's very popular..and she has a very young and cute face..Choding look xD..Her voice was jjang too

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, definitely would be Seungyeon. if not then it's Nicole.

i think Gyuri has the most unique n interesting voice in the group, n her vocals have improved by lots lately, compared to the early days(just listen to how she sounded in their perf of G.O.D's song Gil...Gyuri sounds totally beautiful), but if anyone notice, i have yet to see Gyuri getting any chances to have any singing gigs outside Kara, Seungyeon got to do some duet n ost, Nicole also got to do a duet. even in performances those two get to sing outside Kara, but not Gyuri as far as i could remember(maybe i'm wrong) the only time i get to see Gyuri sing(besides Kara perfs) is in radio show n 1000 song or something... no official song or performance. i must say i am disappointed.

don't get me wrong, it's not like i dislike Seungyeon or Nicole. i just wish Gyuri would get her chance too, with her beautiful singing she totally deserve it. it all goes back to popularity, Gyuri's is still not enough to land her that possibility(to be the first to go solo) and she's too well known for her Goddess concept that ppl forget she's a good singer. :/

Edited by sub

haha for me, it really depends on what kind of solo you're talking about.

if it's as a singer, it'll no doubt be nicole

host/mc, maybe gyuri or sy

* actress, hara: i'll really like to see hara acting. At first, sy was the mascot of kara. But now, hara has proven her attractiveness and her popularity is soaring so fast. I'm not surprised, but really happy for her. Definitely the face for kara now :DDD

jiyoung is cute too. but maybe too young to go solo.

BUTTTT THAT SAID, I DONT WANT ANY OF THEM TO GO SOLO.

kara forever<333333333

BUTTTT THAT SAID, I DONT WANT ANY OF THEM TO GO SOLO.

kara forever<333333333

Don't worry, anne already pointed out that they don't necessarily have to leave the group to "go solo". For example, Taeyeon's "Can You Hear Me..." was a solo project, but she's still very much a part of SNSD.

Anyway, I think Nicole has the strongest chance of being the first to get a solo project because she's so well-rounded. Decent vocally, bilingual, and able to rap (sort of xP).

lol for some reason i got scared f this thread. disbandment..noooo.

anywoo, i think probably seungyeon she has a really good voice so id tip her to be the first to go solo.

if not her then nicole probably. i dont know why but i see gyuri more as a actress than a solo artist

Edited by levig090

Anyway, I think Nicole has the strongest chance of being the first to get a solo project because she's so well-rounded. Decent vocally, bilingual, and able to rap (sort of xP).

yeah!i'm waitting for it too!it's so rare of girl rapper nowadays..especially in asia ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I think Gyuri will be the first to go Solo.... :D

Like Hara said "Gyuri has lots of hidden talents and potential"...

Gyuri got a very2 good vocal... :thumbup:

i think she can be succesful in solo....

but i prefer activities in group more.....

• 4 weeks later...