Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

During their Channel V Talk Show, there was a question which asked, "Which member will be the first to go off solo?" Hara mentioned Gyuri. She said that Gyuri has lots of hidden talents and potential. That's the opinion of one member, what yours?

Going off Solo doesnt have to be after the group breaks up. A lot of singers these days are branching into solo while still remaining as member of the group. Like in SS501, Hyunjoong released a solo single right? (i used SS501 as an example because they're in the same company)

i think for KARA, Seungyeon will probably get the first chance to release something solo within the group. :lol: DSP looks at the popularity of that one member, and give more exposure to that member while spreading it to the rest slowly. lol

============

Yes Yes, i know that it's better for KARA to concentrate their activities as a group first. To make KARA into a more respectable and more mentioned group. But, like Seungyeon said, nothing last forever right? Their name, memories & songs will last forever of course.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i don't know why your topic scared me :lol:

um.. if i were to guess Seungyeon..but like a cute song or something?

yea she would probably do very well..

but i really want to hear a solo song from Gyuri or Nicole cause i love their voices..

a r&b ballad type for nicole's husky voice and a pop ballad for Gyul...

but back to your question

who really has the voice..i'd say Gyuri

who's going to get the chance? Seungyeon

but i'd really like it if each of the originals got their own solo songs on their upcoming albums!!

that would be awesome :D:)

i was actually thinking sunghee.. but hmm.. ahaha maybe nicole. ^^ the only reason why i think nicole is that she knows english, so it gives her an advantage in a way. you get what i'm trying to sayy? but i also think gyuri could be the first. ahaha~ ^^ something about gyuri that just shines brightly when you see her. ^___^

I think SeungYeon have lot of chance to go solo first 'cause she's the most loved member of the group

and she has already done lot of activities outside KARA.

Then, maybe Gyuri and more probably in acting like she has done during her pre-debut era.

And after Gyuri, I see Hara.

I also think Seungyeon would go solo first...

Maybe because she has more exposure than the other members...

Which is her advantage...XD

But I know each and everyone of them a would be good solo artists...

For they have potentials and amazing talents...XD

But hopefully they wont go solo yet...lol

Edited by godric29

at my first post, i said Seungyeon.

but now, looking at how she's handling stuff...i think she wont go solo first. lol.

she keeps emphasizing that Kara comes first...then her activities. so yep.

but in the long run...i think i can see Gyuri as a solo singer,

Seungyeon as an actress.

at my first post, i said Seungyeon.

but now, looking at how she's handling stuff...i think she wont go solo first. lol.

she keeps emphasizing that Kara comes first...then her activities. so yep.

but in the long run...i think i can see Gyuri as a solo singer,

Seungyeon as an actress.

i agree..

solo, can mean anything right? cause i thought you meant singing only..

cause if it's anything solo.. technically Seungyeon was the first :sweatdrop:

i think any of them can do anything.. KARA's versatile..

they each just have to find their niche :D

they just have to have equal opportunities..

If it was the original KARA, i'm pretty sure everyone would say Sung Hee, and yes i agree. Her vocals would definetly get her far. But as of now, i say it's between Gyuri and Seung Yeon. On their mini-album, "ROCK YOU", Gyuri and Seung Yeon really had the chance to shine and show their outstanding vocals. I'm even surprised Nicole did too, i always thought she was the weaker one but, in "Wait" she got more than two lines :o so yeah, between Gyuri and Seung Yeon.

They need their own solos! Maybe for the next album :) it will be heaven!

• 4 weeks later...

before SungHee eonni left KARA, i thought that she would be the first to go solo., because her voice is so powerful and strong., but now, i think it's Seungyeon eonni or Gyuri eonni., or maybe Nicole eonni., Seungyeon eonni has the charming, sweet voice while the other two have their own unique sound.,

• 1 month later...

IF they were to disband KARA I'd say Gyuri but let's hope it'll nevvverrr happen. C:

• 2 weeks later...