Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was the older KARA, it would definilty be Sunghee 'cause her voice was really strong.

But now I think it would be Gyuri, because she has so much pontential in her voice, her voice is recognize easily because it's distinct. For example, the first time I heard KARA's Pretty Girl, I could tell that this part or this part was sung by Gyul because her voice isn't a voice that you can forget easily. Plus, I would love to hear her sing a solo song. Plus, she's the leader so she has the power to break into the music industry.

-I want Hara to star in a drama or something like that because when I first saw her, I thought she was a talent that converted into a singer. :]

• 4 weeks later...

well maybe not first but i believe nicole could go solo in the future if that is what she wanted...

honestly now that i see that Nicole is getting lots of love from different people, even people that aren't necessarily fans of KARA..

i really can see her going off on her own if she wanted to pursue that... b/c she might not have a strong voice like Gyuri but her voice is also distinct and it's husky but also really sweet.. she caters to a wide range of audience.. she can be sexy but also dorky.. she has dance skills and she's a really charismatic performer.. and her outgoing carefree personality won't hurt her either..

but to me she's slowly coming out to her own as a singer and performer and i don't think we have even seen her full potential yet..

to me she's the most versatile member ..

but it's all in the future of course :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Welll I think all the members could probably go solo in their own ways. Gyuri and Seungyeon are really good singers and they have a natural charm to them! And Nicole is really well-rounded and talented, since she's a good dancer and singer. Hara and Jiyoung are so young; they really have a lot of potential!

Honestly I would like it if Gyuri could go solo first because she's definitely got the potential, but I think SY will just cause she's most popular. Gyuri is more versatile in my opinion and her voice is very unique and distinctive. I want her to at least have a solo in an OST ballad song or something :/. It'd be nice if she could sing one! One day soon :D

Seungyeon. She's seemed to have done the most solo activities already. I can see her doing things like hosting tv shows, being a radio vj, acting, and being featured in songs. She's really versatile haha.

But I can also see Gyuri going off and doing more acting like she did when she was little.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunghee because of her strong vocals. If we are referring to the new Kara, then Gyuri may be the first one to go solo because of her older age and her unique look. But I still believe Sunghee will return and release a solo (mini)album before any of the current members.

wasn't nicole the first one to go solo?

or are duets with other singers not seen as solo-going?

if not then hmm ... i think nicole, because she seems to be very popular right now, maybe because of SGB

but if you look at their vocals, i would say seungyeon, because she has a really pure and strong voice and can sing perfectly high tones ... i love her voice!

but i would appreciate all of them to go solo :lol:

and i think hara would be the one, who wouldn't go solo .. no matter how much i like her, she just don't have the voice for an solo artist, has she?

anyway now that i think of it, wasn't from SNSD taeyeon the first one, to go solo? since she had the strongest voice, so i think seungyeon will be the first one (because her voice is strong too) and after her maybe nicole, because of her popularity and THEN maybe gyuri.. ^^ she has such a smooth voice .. it would surprise me if she wouldn't get the chance to go solo