Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really love gyuri however, company goes to each members popularity so i think nicole or seungyeon will be first to have the chance.. though for me gyuri has the most powerful voice(not to mention its flexibility) among kara..hara is quite popular too, but due to her not-so-strong voice quality(compared to others) maybe not(?.. i think hara suits more in acting like gyuri, of course!^^,

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

to me I think Seungyeon. I think she can be a great singer with her sweet voice and an awesome MC in the future

and next is Gyuri with her acting and stuff. although it's being hiden now but will reveal later!!

for the other girls theyre too young so they have a long way to go

• 1 month later...
^^ i don't know why your topic scared me :lol:

haha.. i know how u feel.

It will be scarier if this become reality

But, like Seungyeon said, nothing last forever right? Their name, memories & songs will last forever of course.

I like the way it is being said :)

I also think Gyuri maybe will take the first move.

I don't know. I just feel that way.. She is the first one that come across into my mind when i read the topic.

oh.. as a side note.

Gyuri is not my fav in Kara.

I like Nicole or Seungyeon better :)

I think if the members went solo I think and hope it would be like SS501 where they will have their solo activities but still stay together.

I can see Gyuri going into acting and continuing being a DJ on her radio station. I can see her acting in a drama!!! I think Gyuri will do well in variety shows as well because she has a image that sets her apart from other girls and she is very confident.

Nicole and Hara I can see either on variety shows or forming a duet together!! They would be the sexy 91 line :D I can just picture them forming a sub group together.

Seungyeon says she wants to go into acting one day and I know she has it in her so I feel like she would go into acting in a sitcom comedy or a drama. I can also see Seungyeon singing ballads and cute songs/duet songs like IU.

I think Jiyoung has a lot of room for improvement and I can see her as a strong soloist in the future as well!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think all of them will succeed as a solo, all of them are pretty and they all have talent. But I think the ones that will branch out first (I don't mean they'll succeed the most) is Hara because she is the "face" and practically most popular member at the moment. Hara is like the Yoona of Kara, and I'm Nicole-biased.

And I also think that Nicole is the next Hyori, but who knows? The group going off and each doing their own thing hopefully won't be anytime soon, so let's enjoy it while they last

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...