Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
she's the vocal of kara isn't she?

not only her.. gyuri, sy, and nicole all are the main vocals.. but i'd say sy is like the base vocal if that makes sense while gyuri and nicole does the adlibs.. nicole and gyuri are the voices you mainly hear in the chorus too..but since kara came back as 5 i guess Sy cold be classified as the main vocal in terms of lines, this concept suits her voice extremely well :sweatdrop:

the first person i guess it depends on the opportunity and the love of music i guess lol

Most likely Ham, since she already recorded "Miracle" by herself, and she seems to be the most-promoted member in Kara. But I must admit, Gyul and Nicole both have great potentials to go off solo; it's just that SY's chances are higher due to her popularity.

I want to hear something from Gyul though.. her vocal seems so underrated at time; I know she can belt it out just fine, but she just doesn't get the chances to because of their current image.

i think Gyuri since she has an awesome voice.

But of course i also am deabting between Gyul & SY.

i think HARA could be the next Yoon Eun Hye.

remember she was new to the group & didn`t get

lots of parts in the group then as they got older

she did. & her vocals improved. then the group disbanded

and became an actress & model. <3

so who would go solo first?

Gyul or SY.

then [3rd]Hara,perhaps?.

• 2 weeks later...

I think most people say its seungyeon .. I think so too .. She can hit high pitch notes .. She has so much charm and cuteness .. And she's the most popular too .. But i think ill vote for nicole too .. Nicole's personality and talent stands off .. Its always been standing off even since they debuted .. Her voice is extremely sweet .. And has random talents that makes people go crazy !! XD Her smexi dancing .. * Nosebleed * .. So yeah .. Those are the two i think mostly will work off .. As solo artists ^^

• 3 months later...

mmm this is really a heartbreaking question...

but to face reality, if the one that gotta go solo first.

that would probably be SY...

it's just a feeling...