Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

chupachups

I choose Gyuri..maybe because of her age? haha

But, Gyuri has everything to for solo.. She has smooth vocal and can dance well..

Most importantly, she has very charismatic personality..

But i prefer Kara as a group, i hope they will last for a long time in this music industry..

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Park Gyu Ri

2. Han Seung yeon

gyuri and seung yeon have nice voice,,,

especially seung yeon,, she has a soft voice..

really good to hear..

• 2 weeks later...

For me I think it's Seungyeon.

Because she's adorable and smiling, and I bet the people would warmly accept her.

I also think Gyuri would do well.

Because she has so much confidence in her, and that confidence would help her be successful. :D

Edit.

Is it me, or I find it amusing that I joined January, the person above me in February, then after her, joined in March, and the other after her joined April. And by adding the dates they joined, 5+10+5 = 20, which was the date I joined. lol! This is such a coincidence! xD

Edited by pizza.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gyuri or Seungyeon for acting gig (though honestly I think they are kind of awkward in acting), Hara said she was interested too

Nicole for solo artist, only one I can see actually working out

Edited by tms

It would depend on what are they going solo for,like in music, acting, variety show, what is it. But if it music I would think it would be between, nicole and seungyeon. Since seungyeon always want to become a singer, I think she would going solo first maybe. Nicole like someone say she may be the most popular member due to sgb so maybe a DSP ask her to debut as a solorist, cause if you think about it nicole has like all the qualities, she sing good, she dances great, she can surivice on variety show, she dorky, she can also speak english and other language. So she would do well.

If they going solo for acting, then I would say gyuri. She love to acting so I could see her going solo for that. Or maybe seungyeon, she had the chance to do, so I think she would like to go solo for that to

Variety show solo, It would be between hara and nicole. Not only because they have their own shows, but because they can survive in it. They both dorky and funny on their shows so I think one of them can do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though Anne said that going Solo doesn't necessarily mean the group is disbanded, I can't help but see it as a bad thing. Lol I dunno why but that's just me.

But if I had to choose, I'd say Gyuri. I'll wait patiently for the day when one of them starts to promote a solo album. But I'm sure that'll come way after more successes for Kara :D