[2009.08.24] KARA to do Japanese promotions this year end

mae

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I really don't know what to say about this lol.

WHY are all my favorite girl groups going to/in japan right now? T_T

Um I'm glad that they're expanding out but I still feel like it's a bit too soon but yeah ugh idk. I hope all the girls are just going there to do a few fansigns and promotions, and not going there to stay like CSJH or DBSK is doing. :|

Maybe this is when dsp7's suppose to debut? ://

Anyways w/e I'm sure the girls will do great in Japan.

I'm just not fond of korean artists going there. haha.

Does this mean they will make some Japanese songs?

That would be really cool ^^ I'd like to hear them sing in Japanese.

I hope they receive a lot of love while in Japan.

Maybe they can chill with FT Island while in Japan too ;D

Thanks for posting this!

Seriously i did not expect it to be this soon as they are still having promotions for Wanna and Mister.

I wonder as well if they will be coming up with Japanese songs? How good are they in Japanese by the way?

I hope the girls will do well and receive lots of love.

Edited by angelz_ting

I wish the best of luck to KARA! I'm sure they will make a large Mark on Japan when they come! It seems abrupt though like maby they should spend more time in South Korea but if a major Japanese company is interested in them and a DJ they should definitely go to Japan! ^^

i'm torn.. b/c i mean if the interest is that much that DSP is going this way then i don't see how that will hurt them?.. and like Korea is soo biased that it's hard to move up in the ranks.. and I think KARA has done a really good job considering the idol environment Korea has.. i think they are stable enough in Korea even if their popularity isn't massive it's pretty good lol.. it'd be hard though to follow on their Japanese activities since i don't even know how to start to navigate Japanese sites lol..

Gyuri and Seungyeon know some Japanese.. and they will most likely have a translator to help them.. but i hope they aren't going to like remake Rock U or something lol..

i'm glad they're moving into japan. am i weird? lol.

i mean, i know the kpop industry will miss the girls, but they have been active almost non-stop, for almost a year now, since Rock U.. absence makes the heart grow fonder, and it'll be good for the girls to expand. when they come back, they'll be ready to offer something new and fresh, and i dunno, its just going to be an exciting time for everyone. :lol:

lol i heard about this awhile ago..haha i knew theyre goin to japan when the news of them of going international broke..haha its probably why they did that photoshoot couple months ago in japan...i thought that was random..lol japan for photoshoot..haha anyways, i'm 50-50 about this..im happy that theres a great interest for them in Japan and the possibility of them being successful is great but its in japan...lol..its abit different..hmm.. i also wonder if theyre gonna promote for a long time over there...haha im pretty sure theyre probably gonna sing japanese songs! its at the end of the year so ill just hope for the best for KARA~~~

I'm really excited about them going to Japan. I like the fact that Kara is expanding abroad and I think it'd be an exciting experience for the girls. Plus they love Japan! I don't know if they'll be promoting Revolution / songs from Revolution in Japanese / new Japanese songs or whatever, but I'm psyched for any of that. I think Kara has potential in Japan, and it's going to be super cool to hear them sing in Japanese / promoting in Japan. Although they won't be in Korea promoting, I'm sure Kamilia will keep up with their Japanese activities (:

I always thought they will debut in Japan some day, but didn't expect it to be so soon. There were plenty of mentions in the past that Kara should promote in Japan, seeing how Kara have been receiving a lot of love there.

I know they'll do great, I'm really excited for them...Though I kinda agree with Mae, hope they won't promote Rock U...

They do have tons of potential in Japan, so- Best of luck to our girls ! <3

I was hoping / still hoping that KARA would continue growing in Korea, though. They just put themselves back in the scene with their new concept, and I wanted to see them further expand it. Going to Japan would put that off, though. They're probably going to drop a bit of their sexy and revert back to cute ? That's what the Japanese fans like. XD

Going to miss Kara in Korea. ; =; + Does that mean Nicole's new session on Nodaji won't exactly be long-lived ? D8

I see Hara becoming immensely popular, though ! <33 Teehee. As long as the girls get the love they deserve, I'm happy.

This is awesome news. I really hope they do well in Japan. I knew this day would come. DSP probably knows what it takes to make them successful similar like SS501. Good luck to the girls! I'll be watching out for them as a Jpop listener :lol:

i guess i'll be missing nicole on star golden bell =/

well, good luck to them in japan, they do fit the music industry with the cute AND sexy type. i'd love to hear them sing in japanese and i'm pretty sure fans will go crazy over hara as she resembles namie amuro.

and yes, i hope they can chill with ft island while in japan, that would be sweet!

i hope they could still promote in korea as well.

i mean they are getting more popular at the moment.

one of the top girls as well.

they are rushing them indeed but hasn't all

the dsp artists been promoting there already?

SS501, A`St1[dunno.(?)]

Official promotion in Japan? T T this is what I always expect the least. I never like Kpop gasoos expanding their activities to Japan.. actually to anywhere, this soon. Their market in Korea is even not really strong yet >< Not to mention I am not a fan of Kpop gasoos' Jpop songs either -.- Also I hope it would be around the end of the year? Are they planning to miss award events at that time? Okay okay so its too soon to guess so, but...

Anyway, I feel the same that they can have a chance of success in Japan, rmb the comments on Hara looking Amuro Namie alike.. and Gyuri can speak some Japanese? Wish them the best w Japanese audiences hehe <3

ohh yay! i'm scared.they'll be leaving korea for a while..

hopefully they'll be remembered! :)

japan japan japan..finally..i know they'll do good!

i'm glad that kara already has fans in japan even though they didn't start promotions! lol

kara jjang! fighting!

and good luck! kamilians are rooting for you! ^^

Woo !! This is going to be so exciting <33 !! Gyul can speak a little japanese.. I definetly look forward to that.. <3~ Thankyou for the info Mae :]~ *-*

i wonder if they're gonna remake some of their songs to Japanese. whatever it is, i'm hope they wont do one for rock u. :)

i hope it isn't one of those promotions where an artist would stay in Japan for a period of time. they can do back to back promotions like Big Bang or Ft Island. whatever it is, i'm sure dsp knows what they're doing and the girls have hinted us a lot of times about this too. .