[2009.08.24] KARA to do Japanese promotions this year end

mae

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm torn.. b/c i mean if the interest is that much that DSP is going this way then i don't see how that will hurt them?.. and like Korea is soo biased that it's hard to move up in the ranks.. and I think KARA has done a really good job considering the idol environment Korea has.. i think they are stable enough in Korea even if their popularity isn't massive it's pretty good lol.. it'd be hard though to follow on their Japanese activities since i don't even know how to start to navigate Japanese sites lol..

Gyuri and Seungyeon know some Japanese.. and they will most likely have a translator to help them.. but i hope they aren't going to like remake Rock U or something lol..

Lol I can TOTALLY see that happening sadly, I mean it has the perfect beat to replace korean words with japnese ones and it'll still sound good, plus it'll be easier as a first song

but anyways, I agree with mae, it feels like they will be more appreciated in japan cause they fit into the music scene, but their looks really stand out. I can see them dressing hara up as a mini namie amuro though.

I like how the article states that kara has a higher chance of success, maybe that'll build hype for them too :)

ahh , this isn't really what i wanted , hopefully they doesn't stay there and do all the promotions over there instead of korea .

still , wish that they do well over there ! all the groups are slowly debuting in japan nowadays out of a sudden =/

Wow, going to Japan? I think its kinda of a big boost for their reputation. If they can really succeed in Japan, I think it would be quite an achievement, cause like I think only BoA made a huge impact there. LOL! Kara jjiang!

I'm both happy and sad...lol

Happy that they would be given a chance to do activities overseas...

And hearing that Kara is given interest and love by Japanese...

But sad that they would be leaving Korea for a while...

But I wish the best for Kara and their future activities ^^

Thank you very much for sharing this article Mae onni ^^

Kara will so pwn Japan :D

I actually thought that Kara would do the best of all girl groups if they decided to promote in Japan. But i still hope that they'll promote in Korea too though.

i want to hear them speak in Japanese lol. best of luck to them, hope they receive some love♥

When an overseas artist is active in Japan, Korea and the Chinese singer sing in Japanese.

Why The reason is because the Japanese learns English besides Japanese. So I think that the English song is because it is easy to understand. The reason is because it is difficult, and it cannot understand Korean and Chinese in comparison with it.

But I became a fan to see KARA to sing by Korean. Therefore I study because I want to understand Korean.

KARA is Japanese and thinks that it is true KARA to sing, and there is not it.

I actually like it that they're going to Japan. But one thing is that I'm probably going to have a hard time

Following Kara in Japan. BoA is my favorite K-POP Gasoo and I'm not really into her J-Pop songs, only

Some. Kara does seem pretty popular in Japan. I hope they don't miss the end of year award ceremonies.

Kara has to win at least something. I hope they have success.

Aiks ! They're going to Japan so soon ?!

I gonna miss Nicole so much in Star Golden Bell !!

Ouuuu ~~

But yet i am glad they had received so much offers from Japan companies !

Hopefully they would work with Japanese Companies but still return to Korea to make some appearances !

Since they are gaining more attention in Japan , they would definitely have their popularity grow faster !

Best Wishes Of Luck To My Favourite Girl Group !

Go Go Kara !

good luck girls!

although i'll miss seeing them on variety shows!!! nicole did say SGB will undergo a reogranization...*sniffsniff* well, we still have a few more months!!!

maybe they'll do promite there and still hv a strong presence in korea at the same time! And yup, they can chill with FT Island and Shinee there hehe!

alright, its time for KARA to hit international ^^

good luck and all the best ^^

i waiting for more KARA's CF also ^^

WOAH KARA TO JAPAN!

I expected it to happen, but not this quickly, lol.

Best of wishes to our girls! Rock up the Oricon chart WOOTS!

Maybe DSP will remake some of their hit songs, like, Pretty Girl (Japanese Vers.) HAHAHA. Can't wait!

There was also speculations about KARA working with one major Japanese entertainment company.

avex? 8D Please don't let it be H!P though, I don't see Tsunku handling Kara very well. XD

I'm bit worried about how it will effect their korean schedule and everything. We have seen how groups have disappeared after stepping to foreign markets. Newest case, wondergirls... really havent seen anything interesting after they started their promoting in USA. The Grace, yeah I hope Kara wont be the next who falls to same category.

Im happy for them but bit worried as well.

Edited by Tomppa

Cool.going to japan for promotions.looks like the girls are expanding themselves.

but actually, i wud prefer them to stay in korea for the time being.not the time yet i guess

but kara in japan is kinda popular aren't they?i rmb i read about this somewhere.hmmm