Cool...but does it kinda late already

Since their album released half-year...

But the promotion is the end of dis year

Hope their promotion still can be accepted by the fans

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally, international stage for kara!!!

i wish they can go further than japan, like all over asia for instance.

but it's true that their image could fit easily with other japanese girl group right now.

don't know if that's good or bad though.

Finally MY 1&Only gal grp debuting in Japan soon! I have been waiting for so long! ^_^

Seriously, they are the Only gal grp that put in lots of effort in their music,style and image. Despite sunghee left, they continue staying strong together throughout the hardship!!

They are polite, respect others and personalities are good.

They are really the potential gal grp that can shine in JAPAN compare to the rest in KOREA!

KARA! FTW~~~~;D

This is a great news! i'm so excited about this. I wanna know which major japanese company is.

Pretty Girl Japanese Version :eyelove: Only, by thinking and imagining I am happy.

I want a debut for Kara in Japan soon. This is a good oportunity for them to make their name known and in Japan you expand your habilities.

Ahhhhh Japanese promotions means more KARA Sonnngs. Although i like KPOP alot more than JPOP,

looking forward to what kinda new things are gonna happen with there promotions in Japan. Hope

they succeed, KARA Hwaiiiiting!

• 2 weeks later...

I am really happy for them.. to see their hardwork paid off.. congrats Kara :)

However i feel kinda sad though..Won't be able to keep track of their activities in japanese.. I mean it will be hard since idk how to navigate the japanese sites and stuffs.

Oh well, i wish Kara success over there and hope they can enjoy themselves :hihi:

I'll be looking forward for more outstanding performance from Kara in japanese :D

fighting!! :determined:

• 1 month later...

wow it'll really be great news if KARA can actually be very popular there......

but i hope that DSP wouldnt just ignore them by dumping KARA in Japan and focus on promoting Rainbow......

no no no no no no no THAT CANNOT HAPPEN. after KARA starts to gain recognition, you just go and dump them aside??? OMG.

but if KARA can actually be like a "#1 Girl Group" in Japan, i'll really be jumping for joy.

• 4 months later...