[2009.08.24] Kara, happy with the demands for CFs

sunneej

200908240840311002_1.jpg

Kara are squealing with happiness with all the demand they get for the CFs.

Within the first month of comeback, Kara, who have recently released their second album ‘Revolution' and produced double hits with ‘Wanna’ and ‘Mister’, have decided to feature in 4~5 CFs for things like ramyun and clothing.

The staff in the field commented, “Kara’s image brand is appealing greatly towards the teenagers, as well as guys in 20~30s,” and “they have recently finished filming a few CFs, and are at the stage of confirming a few more.” Furthermore, the staff added, “On the basis of the existing image of cute and bubbly, the added image of maturity has increased the overall positive impression.”

Meanwhile, Kara are planning to expand their activities to Japan towards the end of the year. A related staff hinted “Japan is showing a great interest in Kara” and “they could be entering the Japanese market towards the end of the year.”

Original Source: Newsen

Translated by: cactus@karaholic.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, cool!! I love to see more Kara!! Even though alot of people are fearing they will disappear once they start promoting in Japan, I guess if a Kara CF flashes now and then, it won't be so bad. :)

I also hope they promote a second single before leaving for Japan.

^^ haha.. there was another article that described them like that.. when they found out they were hosting idol show.. it was like "screaming with joy" lol. but we get the point of they reacted lol..

anyways congrats the girls.. they worked hard and you know it pays off in a lot of ways :).. can't wait to watch out for them and i'm happy they are happy and companies see their worth in advertising lol

thanks james.

haha, can't wait to see all the cfs they've accepted

congrats to kara for all the attention they are getting since their comeback

hope they don't stay in japan for too long >.>

really think it's too early for them, even if they fit the model for a japanese group

lol i'm looking forward to the ramen commercials xD

but this is exciting news for the girls :), while I wish they'd make it big in japan, i'll really miss them being active in korea ><

hope the flying back and forth doesn't take a toll on them... especially if nicole is still to continue with sgb and sy with the quiz show while they are doing all the promotions in japan

It's good to hear they're in demand :D

I wonder about the heading into Japan bit. Whether they'd be going all out (like Tohoshinki) or build up a fanbase and then head back to Korea (more like SS501).

Either way, obviously I'm biased, but I think they'd get a pretty good reception from Japan

wow....more CFs...

I'm happy that they will have many cfs ...

I hope that they will not go on japan for some many years...but I'm still happy that they get a chance to go their and have their

promotions... ^^

thanks for sharing :D

Ew 30 year old guys? I hope they only like the adult members...

But I'm happy KARA is doing well and is getting CF offers ^^

Honestly though I think a lot of Korean CF's are kind of annoying, but I'd watch KARA's anyway xD

Nice to know that they are offered to do CFs even if they just came back ^^

Can't definitely wait for their CFs ^^

Its been a while to see one ^^

A ramen CF sounds fun...XD

And I'm sure Kara would definitely enjoy themselves when filming it...lol

Thank you very much for the translations James ^^

Yes! Finally CFs demands! Plus it's about clothing! I always wished to see the girls in different style of clothes and making CFs! Now they got the chance :D I am so happy that they are getting recognized and wish all the best in Japan! I am pretty sure they will do good in Japan, their cute,bubbly,sexy personnality and concept suit with japanese styles and tastes :D

4-5 CF's? That is a lot. I'm glad they're happy and I hope they don't overwork themselves.

CF's will boost up their popularity and exposure and I hope they do well in Japan. Thanks!