[2009.08.24] Kara, happy with the demands for CFs

sunneej

Wa~aah *-* I knew they could do it *-* I'm really glad they're getting good recognition in japan too .. *-* Ugh.. This is so exciting ^^ I'm hoping japan kamilia give them so much love.. They really worked hard <3 I'm glad its a ramen CF though .. KARA+Food= The perfect couple xD~

Edited by HarukaKaori

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is definitely good news! ((:

lol, i remember a few months ago, we were complaining about how kara didn't have any CFs.

and now, 4~5 ... and more to come! <333 love how the cfs range from food to clothing,

which means they'll be seen everywhere, which means more kamilia! ((:

i'm also loving their japan promotions! i can't wait how it's going to turn out xDD

they'll be alongside buono, arashi, newS, and ... kyaa! a lot more, i'm sure xDD

i hope for kara's success!

HWATING! <3333

Finished film few CFs ...... >>>> Want to see them !!!

So happy for the girls that have CF

and surely KARA is the ever CUTEST Girlgroup !!! even with more sexier image for WANNA and MISTER, they still cute ^^

5 sexier cute girls kekeke

Wow! So I suppose there will be more new cute CFs of them? Can't wait haha! But well wun't they be too tired? They have alot of promotions and also in the midst of preparing for Japan... Hope they will succeed! Kara jjiang!

so nice to hear that they have high demands for CF.. aigoo, good job Kara!!

I can't wait to see all of there CFs heheh and glad that Japanese are interested in them...

thanks for the news..